The Governing Body intends to announce significant changes in academic literature (DOCTRINES) - Brazil

by Dogpatch 375 Replies latest jw friends

• mind blown
    mind blown

Thank you for stcking it out Randy, and you're also welcome....

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

Hi everyone,

Just following up on my post yesterday....The speaker was from Bethel.

Probably means nothing but just wanted to follow up.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Maybe they'll announce that JR Brown is really Jesus

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The element of the story that it emanates from Brazil rings true, because I have heard that disfellowshipping is far more common in South America, even to the extent that most publishers are disfellowshipped or at least reproved at one time or another. And there is not as much stigma attached when they come back from being disfellowshipped, because many people go through it, and often they get appointed as elders again relatively quickly.

Thank you Randy for explaining your background and how Freeminds operates. I had often thought you sound way too liberal to be a Christian but now I understand where you are coming from. Keep up the good work.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I do wonder if they would only make the change for Brazil then, since there is a special problem, but it wouldn't be universal...

• traveb
    traveb

This is secondhand so take it for what it's worth.

A friend of mine went to a circuit assembly this past weekend. My friend told me they were talking to the district overseer's wife and she was tallking about the Annual Meeting they'll be going to soon. She then added that there was a big change coming up but she wasn't allowed to say anything. My friend then called her a tease!

So it does sound like something will be announced soon.

• baltar447
    baltar447

And the rumors continue.....

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

she was tallking about the Annual Meeting they'll be going to soon. She then added that there was a big change coming up

Damn! I was invited but turned it down. . .

• baltar447
    baltar447

When is the Annual Meeting?

• shamus100

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit