The Governing Body intends to announce significant changes in academic literature (DOCTRINES) - Brazil

by Dogpatch 375 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

I cannot believe there are people who take this matter seriously. The WTS has a 130+ year track record of not only delivering bullshit, but escalating the bullshit each year until today where the bullshit is higher than the taxes in Norway.

Don't be deceived, folks. You are just going to get newer bullshit from them. These are not decent or honest or caring people. They are bullshitters to the core.

Farkel

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

"bullshit is higher than the taxes in Norway"

My new line.

• metatron
    metatron

A puzzlement. How can they announce a major change to elders alone, as if such would not get out to everyone else?

Logically, it must be a response to some threat they perceive - otherwise, why bother? Also, it may be slightly ambiguous, rather than a clear yes or no matter ( such as the '144000 is symbolic')

Dumping C.O.'s would not be hard to take. Neither would be local elder appointment. They seem to have the blood issue covered.

As pointed out already, reporting child molestation would just be a letter to the BOE. I don't see any practical reason to change truly doctrinal matters, however irrational they may seem. Witnesses easily buy into those things, with little problem or fuss.

They're still covered on judicial committees, regardless of their odious nature.

It does make one wonder about some serious compromise of the "preaching work". Indeed, I'd say that a serious compromise of the "ministry" is now inevitable. They have clearly shown thru step by step reductions in literature and magazines that this work is not sustainable. They'll end up with tracts and nothing else in short order. I think this area is presently where they feel the greatest pressure.

Imagine too, that they may have announced the magazine change to 16 pages before the implications of a major courtroom loss hit them completely. The potential for liability created by the "preaching work" is astounding, once you think about it. Car accidents, pedophiles going door to door, harassment claims, use your imagination here .....

And for what ? A hugely expensive work that is wildly unproductive with their magazines going into landfills - while the potential for being sued increases dramatically. Serious change is overdue.

metatron

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

All witnesses will be required to wear convention style badges 24/7, identifying where they attend meetings. Plus all males reaching out must wear Kaki pants ( with pleats ) a polo shirt tucked in ( sleeves long enough to cover the bi-ceps ) and a braided leather belt. White tennis shoes must be worn. Hair is to be parted from left to right, indicating that ones heart is " right " toward the GB. No sex on family worship night, or meeting nights, or prior to field service, or prior to bible reading, or after because of interfering with meditation time.

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Translated from Google (http://extestemunhasdejeova.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10516&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=1110)...

Re: Zonal Superintendent will visit Brazil in January 2012

by Roncalli Spinoza on 31 Jul 2012 21:05

Hello everybody.

Apparently it has come a doubt about the character of the School of Kingdom Ministry in February 2013. Some trivia about it help us to discern the importance that the Governing Body is offering this arrangement. Look:

(1) Only elders will participate.

(2) All the elders of all the congregations of the world will be invited.

(3) The school will be held in all countries almost simultaneously, between 16 and 24 February 2013.

(4) Superintendents Circuit and District as well as some selected elders who minister the course, will only receive the materials in full consideration for two days before the date on which the course will be held.

(5) The sketches are in manuscript form, and no one is allowed to contain anything different. (I have not seen the sketches, but this detail was passed on to me by a source that I consider capable of owning and reliable)

(6) The Branch Committee were assigned to organize the school, but received no further information than it is to 'which dictates'.

(7) Elders appointed, but still pending, ie, not yet officially announced in the congregation are expected to attend mandatory. No elder, absolutely none, should be out of it, except in medical emergency. This is the approach adopted.

Regarding the content, although no one yet knows at Bethel what it is, it is expected that such a doctrinal shift. Example: It was requested that the branch committee appoint elders who could only "give the right direction to a depth biblical teaching and to be good readers and experienced '.

Regards to all.

• shepherd
    shepherd

It's just speculation but all the recent changes have pointed/inferred a directional shift to prepare the JWs to a redesignation of the FDS. Until now it is the remnant alive of the 144000, however this causes all sorts of complications and even the average JW thinks the GB is actually the FDS and not just its representative. Since opening up to allow for more members of the 144000 this has caused doctrinal problems having someone a self-appointed member of the FDS yet supposedly not given any special insight or responsibility in the org. If this is what will happen, it is hardly likely to cause a tiny ripple in the ORg., which is just how the GB like doctrinal changes to be. i really doubt any change will be momentous.

• Gayle
    Gayle

No elder, absolutely none, should be out of it, except in medical emergency.

mandatory,, it sounds,, excusable only at emergency level, (near short of near death ?) gosh!!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

It seems to me that for the past few years at Circuit Assemblies they have been throwing in a teaser about big changes on the horizon and the ability to accept drastic change from the faithful slave. I believe this subject was touched on here at JWN as well.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Child molestation Lawsuits against the WBT$ are piling up..

Anonymous just hacked the WBT$ computer system..

Most JW`s don`t know what they believe anymore.. They just follow..

Information on WBT$ Corruption can be found everywhere on the internet..

Apostates are Serving as Elders in Kingdom Halls..

Watchtower World is in Chaos..

Expect tougher WBT$ Rules..

....................... mutley-ani1.gif image by GeneralWaco...OUTLAW

• dgp
    dgp

My translation. I am adding the original Portuguese at the end, for anyone to check if necessary.

As some people said, "no campo doutrinal" does not mean "academic literature" but "in the realm or field of doctrine".

The Governing Body intends to announce significant doctrinal changes. In preparation for this, [the GC] organized a special Kingdom Ministry School, for the purpose of preparing elders to accept those changes themselves and helping others accept them, too. Such school will begin operations in February 2013, as per a letter to be sent to all elder bodies. This special Kingdom Ministry School will take a mere eight hours. Ministerial servants will not be allowed to participate. The last [such special school] took place in 2011. The importance of these changes is evident from the fact that the School was scheduled for as soon as 2013. I'll be posting more information on this shortly.

Portuguese

O Corpo Governante pretende anunciar mudanças significativas no campo doutrinal. Em preparação para isso, providenciou uma Escola do Ministério do Reino especial que preparará os anciãos para aceitarem e ajudarem outros a aceitar as mudanças. Em fevereiro do ano de 2013, conforme carta que será enviada a todos os corpos de anciãos, a tal escola começará a funcionar. Terá a duração de apenas oito horas. Dessa vez, os Servos Ministeriais não poderão participar. A EMR costuma ser realizada em intervalos de quatro anos. A última foi em 2011. A importância das mudanças é evidente pelo estabelecimento apressado dessa escola para o ano de 2013. Em breve postarei mais informações a respeito.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit