About Anonymous they are working on things as we speak!

by life is to short 188 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

Isaacaustin: For unknown reasons, I was unable to open your PM. I think it would be better if I just posted it somewhere on this site so that everyone can get a copy of it.

Does anyone know how to post a pdf to this site?

LTS: It's ok, and I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh in my response. I bet the CO you referred to is a pedophile as well. What kind of freak wants to be a CO? Probably the same type of freak that would get off on molesting children.

Your anecdote disgusted me. I don't know what I would have done had I been in your situation. The CO might have gotten smacked . . .

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

LITS said:

I have notified the police, that is how I got some of the public records. The police are well aware that JW's send their pedophiles out. It is not against the law where I live for child molesters to go door to door. I was totally blown away when I heard that. I was sure that when I told them they would as you say "arrest them in the act," but unfortunately that is not the case.

Well, it is complicated by the fact that someone being convicted of pedophilia doesn't mean they lose their freedom of speech or freedom of religious worship, and if that worship requires them to go door-to-door, then there you go. It's based on our Constitution, and the protections it affords don't come without a cost.

(BTW, I did say this: maybe there is relevant case law to the contrary, but I'm not aware of it.)

It would be "interesting" if someone were to place an anonymous call, reporting they saw a known-convicted pedophile walking in the neighborhood and knocking on doors. Police show up, and the delay on-scene would be a wonderful opportunity to witness to the whole neighborhood, LOL! How many such episodes would the forgiving brothers tolerate before they decided the ex-pedophile might be better off writing those service letters from home?

LITS said:

What is against the law is for a person to allow a pedophile to hold and interact with children. Like the elders allowing the pedophiles to take care of kids during the meetings knowing that they are child molesters. It sounds backwards to me but that is how it has been explained to me by the police.

And those laws will vary from state-to-state, eg in CA there is a rule that a convicted pedophile cannot live within a certain distance from a school; however, the half-way houses often are located within that radius, so they cannot release them to these locations. Worse is that in densely-populated cities, the schools are dispersed such that there is actually NO neighborhood in which they can live; law of unintended consequences.

I understand 144001 where you are coming from but I still feel so frustrated by how I was trying to be forced by the religion to go against my principles and to put myself in line to be sued by a child in 20 years when they get to be the age of Candance.

If this is the first and only incident (i.e. no emergency blood transfusion for your child) you've encountered in the JWs of being forced to follow the flock, you are lucky, indeed. You're only fooling yourself, though, if you think you're going to reform the Society and make them change.... They base policies on a 3,000 yr old book, for cryin' out loud!! 2012 doesn't matter to them, anymore than 5012 would.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

paste bin link no longer works...http://pastebin.com/3NitcTLF

uh oh

did they give up

• lightreturns
    lightreturns

I saw an anonymous quote on twitter explaining why paste bin was deleted. Anonymous said they don't want watchtower monitoring their efforts.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

instead of calling the cops first...should call the news so that they can set up first, that way it'll be a witness to all the nations

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

I saw an anonymous quote on twitter explaining why paste bin was deleted. Anonymous said they don't want watchtower monitoring their efforts.

Yeah, that might've been something good to consider BEFORE starting the op?

• LV101
    LV101

bummer --- website gone. I don't like hearing this.

No respect for reality.

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

There is another pastebin link up, if you look in the comments of the anonnews article.

The encrypted file will be cracked, don't worry, no matter how strong the encryption is there is still a human who is selecting the password, from the many passwords leaked over the last couple of years groups like anonymous have a large collection of real passwords in so-called 'rainbow tables' that they can use to speed up the bruteforcing attempts. Then there is the problem of 'known plaintext' attack, if a certain phrase is used often and the encryption key is not cycled enough then you can reverse engineer the encryption key. Most of the time the software that encrypts the file also makes mistakes that can be abused.

Also on another note, people are worrying that the WTS is now warned about the attack, but unfortunately the way anonymous works is that anyone can contribute, so they have to keep communication open even though it means that the target can obtain knowledge on the attack. However, most of the times the target is acting too slow and is too incompetent to close all of the holes on time. If the GB hears that there are hackers trying to find the pedophile database, they might instruct the IT crew to stoke up the coals powering the firewall. Especially if it's true that this database is available to all the branches worldwide and is kept up-to-date and online through their intranet, well then they won't shut it down until after there has been a breakin.

• Wayward Son
    Wayward Son

LITS said:

The police are well aware that JW's send their pedophiles out. It is not against the law where I live for child molesters to go door to door.

If an elder takes a known child molester to someone's home and that child molester goes back to harm the child the person who took the molester they could be held responsible.

Okay, I'm getting a headache.

So for all the liability being placed on those who do not curtail the activities of a known pedophile, the police will not act until after the pedophile has harmed a child.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit