Anonymous Message to Watchtower

by jwleaks 343 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cedars
    cedars

OUTLAW:

The one thing we can Count On is WBT$ Arrogance..

I REALLY hope you're right, and that they're too stupid and over-confident to make life easier for themselves by destroying the evidence.

Time will tell!

Cedars

• life is to short
  • life is to short
  • Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Just for the record, I am in no way involved in Anonymous, nor is Free Minds, Inc.

In the case of Scientology it was pretty much necessary in order to begin the shutdown of David Miscavige. The REASON for anonymity (using masks) is that they take extreme measures of revenge on "apostates." It was Hubbard's motto!

"Fair game."

The Watchtower doesn't hire detectives and infiltrate the FBI and seek to control and overtake the economies of governments.

They do not put Bethelites in a hell hole for 10 days to dine on crumbs with rats and audit you with stupid $4000 e-meters which simply measure electrical resistance in your skin like a primitive lie detector. What a scam.

They do not order fellow members of the Governing Body to beat each other up in a closed room for over a week.

They do not drive a HEARSE around the house of a man's wife and children of a former local office manager for a week straight to intimidate them.

They do not publish letters like the one Scientology distrubuted the day after I left Australia in 1984 (part of which was to attend a cult conference led by the late Jan Groenveld), that said Randall Watters charges $10,000 a day to "deprogram" people. I didn't have any part in such a venture while there. I was hiking with my friends, visiting the World Expo, and having fun with my little group of 8 friends that went along with me. I did, however, tease the two Scientology "ethics officers" who attended the conference in their cute navy blue outfits and short dresses. I wanted to see if I could get them to crack a smile or laugh. No go on that one. LOL

I didn't make a dime there.

In contrast....

The WT does not call the airlines to cancel your plane tickets to prevent your escape from their offices.

I am not against wearing a mask to hide a person's identity when dealing with pathological extremists, but it's not my thing.

But I don't believe the Governing Body is quite so vicious now. Freddy and Knorr were, but they are rotting away in the dirt. The GB today are simply ignorant, arrogant pawns in a corporation that cares nothing about individuals.

But there are times when being anonymous is perhaps the best approach for some, as fanatics can be life-threatening. Look at the case of Salman Rushdie.

I would actually be delighted to go back to Bethel and act as a mediator to make things better, and not to create more hatred. I would put flowers in their hair and candy bars in their bookbags. I would distribute copies of "Yellow Submarine" on DVD to them for free. I would send them nice "get well" cards in the mail. But that is because no one in the WT ever hurt me in any way. (I'm lucky, obviously.)

People CAN change.

It's all in the way you deal with their primal nature (hi Terry!). :-))

Kindness and love will not let you down if you are sincere.

If the Governing Body decided to get rid of the top 50 men who cause the most trouble INSIDE the organization, that would be a memetic jump in social evolution.

I'm afraid they are far too gone for that. But it actually almost happened that way in the demise of Herbert W. Armstrong's Worldwide Church of God. Top leadership repented and went mainstream Christianity, while the power hungry other leaders with less noble motives split off into a dozen sects. That's what will happen with the WT, but perhaps without any true repentance on the part of ANY of the new sects. They are collectively arrogant and love it. "You Know" on this board was a perfect example of a pretend do-gooder who is still the same ugly soul as before, years ago. He just decided to recreate his sick image. Think "e-Watchman."

But why use their tricks of deception, violence, lying and hatred?

If so, they still control you.

This dog will not allow other men to ruin his life.

On the other hand, once you hurt me good, I become a wolverine. And I do not forgive or forget.

• cedars
    cedars

Hi Randy, I would have to agree with you about Scientology. It IS like Jehovah's Witnesses on steroids. However, a cult's a cult. They come in different potencies, but the effects are just as damaging.

When you mention going to Bethel as a "mediator", are you suggesting attempting to bring about reform by entering negotiations in the wake of an attack by Anonymous? Are you implying that the Governing Body members would change anything about policy, etc - or get rid of all the trouble-makers? I simply can't see anything like that happening, but I applaud you for thinking the best of everyone.

Cedars

• cofty
  • cedars
    cedars

Thanks cofty - it's interesting to see what people make of Anonymous.

Cedars

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Don't blow my cover, Cedars!

I want to take over where Freddy left off.

BTW, I am not against Anonymous, that wasn't my point. They have done great good with exposing Scientology! But Tory Magoo's approach is better in their case.

No, seriously, I can make friends with almost anyone. Even the Adams brothers... the real power moguls at Bethel, among a few other unknowns. I don't give off negative primal energies.

Just a pipe dream... I hate ongoing conflict, and although it would never happen, I would be happy to go back and help them get their ^&*( together. Even for $14 a month like before. There are some great people at Bethel and in the whole organization... you just don't notice them often. If only for the sake of preventing more misery to others. I couldn't care less about their theology and have no interest in it. Think: HOSTAGE NEGOTIATOR. It's just my gift in life.

I have practice in renting out a house with 5 rooms for the last 30 years, and fixing trouble via memetic shortcuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynbEdEXbbNU

Randy

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon

Having read this thread and assuming the initial poster is legit I have to be honest and say there is something that makes me feel deeply uneasy in all of this. The Conti case has shown that while the legal wheels can take a while to turn it works and when it works it works big time. And importantly it is fair - the accused gets a chance to defend themselves. This just feels to me to be vigilante mob rule. What is there are just 10 names on that list that are unfounded allegations? Forget the two witness rule, it is entirely plausible that a couple of siblings hate their step dad and so make an allegation of abuse.

My mother in law had a good friend (not a witness) that this happened to. It went to court and he was found completely innocent - not on a tehcnicality but because he was out of the country when the alleged abuse happened and the children (who were mid teens) admitted in court to making it all up because they didn't like the way he had tried to take the place of their dad. But because he had been accused of being a pedo he had bricks through his window and was spat on in the street. In the end he had to move over 300 miles away.

About 10 years ago a paper started printing the names of child abusers and where they lived. Mobs took to the streets, particularly in Portsmouth, and surrounded the houses. Great you might say. Accept one of the houses attacked was mistaken identity and in the frenzy that was stirred up someone threatened a paediatrician (well, it sounds like paedophile doesn't it?).

Of course I am not defending child abusers, and if this group wanted to attack the Watchtower to find out about potential money laundering or fraud or actions such as those of the scientologists described by Randy than more power to them. Find the evidence then give it to the police though. It seems that these people are acting as judge, jury and executioner and we have a legal system for that. Why not find the names then hand it over to the police to investigate? When someone gets killed because of mistaken identity with this or has their lives ruined because they were never guilty in the first place are anonymous going to hold their hands up and say sorry? Or will it be the case of 'well, if a handful of innocent people got hurt it is worth it to protect children".

Sorry for the rant but I have never been fond of witch hunts nor of groups that think of themselves of being above the law.

• cedars
    cedars

lol Dogpatch, thanks for expanding on your remarks! I once briefly entertained fantasies of "negotiating" with the Governing Body, but it just aint gonna happen. The trouble is, they believe their own hype. I think some of them may know how superficial it all is, but at some sub-conscious level, they also believe themselves to be representatives of God. The human mind is a complicated thing, as I'm sure you can attest. The way they respond to developments such as this proposed attack by Anonymous may not necessarily make sense to them or to others. As evidenced by their repeated attempts to close down JW-friendly websites, they seem completely incapable of making judgments based on the "bigger picture" in the interests of their long term survival. I am intrigued to see how this develops.

By the way, enjoy the "apostate summit" with jwfacts and juan viejo2 today - I wish I could be there with you guys!

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit