Anonymous Message to Watchtower

by jwleaks 343 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Call me naïve, but what does this mean?

Is this video/website like an official call-to-arms in the 'hacktivist' community? What will they do? What will they not do?

Saw in Wikipedia how they went after Scientology a ways back - that was pretty neat.

Sorry, this is not an area I am really familiar with. Someone please enlighten.

• cedars
    cedars

breakfast of champions - I share your confusion. I think we've been told what they wish us to know. I guess it's just a case of waiting and seeing what transpires. If I were in the higher echelons of the organization, I would be VERY concerned.

Cedars

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Anonymous doesn't have an organization and has no leader.

• cedars
    cedars

yalbmert99, I was referring to the Watchtower organization!

Cedars

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

There is a book out called We Are Anonymous. yeah---seems contradictory, but they are still anonymous. I saw the journalist who wrote it interviewed, but have not read the book. From what I remember of the interview, she says that it started out as a forum where computer geeks just talked. Then someone came up with an idea and it was a group effort. It grew from there. There is not true leadership or organization---but there is a core group of people that others support.

Of course this opens way for ANYONE to claim they are Anonymous. But seriously---if they made a video about any org I was heading---I would be concerned.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Oh ok Cedars, Sorry!

• cedars
    cedars

lol, perhaps I should have made myself more clear!

Cedars

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

It's comforting to know I'm just about as in the dark about Anonymous as everyone.

I guess the gist of it is: if you've been marked by Anonymous, look out!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Just did some checking around..

Holy Shit this is Real..

Anonymous is going after the WBT$..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• life is to short

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit