Anonymous Message to Watchtower

by jwleaks 343 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    I agree that the police/government should have these files and investigate each one....also that most accusations probably have substance to them. However, publishing names indiscriminately, without first verifying facts could prove libelous and damage the reputation of some innocent individuals. I know some teachers have been falsely accused by students with malicious intent.

Well, that's the Watch Tower's fault. If the organization would've done the right thing in the first place, these cases would've been reported to the police, so they could've been investigated by professionals.

Bill Bowen has been saying for years that the society has a database with the names of more than 23,000 child molesters. I hope Anonymous can bring it to light. Here is what they've done so far:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_events_associated_with_Anonymous

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

"The attorney at Bethel just kept saying the elders are independent agents over and over. He would not answer my question if Bethel would stand behind the elders if a child was molested. I asked him at least six or seven times and he just kept repeating over and over the elders are idependent agents. It was truly creepy.

I have gotten calls the last few days. A number of elders in California are very upset by this. Many have said they will no longer even listen to a Pedo case. They have wasted there lives waiting for an end that never came , they don't want to loose meager savings following WTBTS direction.

• jnrtigbfxd0
    jnrtigbfxd0

lol this won't do shit people. they'll ddos jw.org/watchtower.org and... that will be it. i always roll my eyes when i hear "anonymous will get them!" or whatever. the best they can do is send bots to a website to take it down for a few mins. don't expect a single thing from anonymous "attacking" wts, the pedo database is definately not online and even if they do crack jw.org, they only got elder logins to download kms and see elder letters, thats it. unless they physically are able to enter brooklyn, get access to a computer or even a server, then expect nothing from these script kiddies.

• okage
    okage

this post made my day. i started a thread earlier this week announcing i would contact various partners in anonymous. i did. i got a few nibbles on my hook but ultimately thought it wouldnt amount to anything.

glad to see it got something sparked.

• okage
    okage

to the guy above my post...anonymous hacked and published syrian government files. much harsher than a ddos.

i contacted anon asking them to look for the fabled pedo list and to publish it if its found. so we know im not just pulling legs

ask elder elite

ask anony mous

i tried enlisting them for resources. and no. their hands are still clean on this one. but they can vouche for the timeliness of my cause.

and no. i am not anonymous. i can build hardware easy but i am crap for software and net mapping.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

If it may help Anonymous:

They use jangomail.com as one of their e-mail providers

jw.org is the official website where official information is behind the logins

These are some things I got from e-mail headers

mx2.us.jw.org (mx2.us.jw.org [208.74.140.17]) - Postfix

amavis2.usa.wtbts.net (amavisd-new, port 10024)

USEXCH003.usa.wtbts.net (usexch003.usa.wtbts.net [10.1.20.3])

USEXCH010.usa.wtbts.net ([10.1.22.64]) by USEXCH003.usa.wtbts.net with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5

http://crl.us.jw.org/ -- SSL certificates for JW systems

• Diest
    Diest

The first big attack that anonymous started was on scientology. They also went after Westboro Baptist Church(The God Hates Fags People.) So the witnesses seem like a logical choice for their next religious target. This could be a huge blow if they get that 23k list of names.

• cedars
    cedars

I believe it would be a triumph if the list of names could be extracted and published.

A simple way around the question of confidentiality is to publish the names with the onus on the Society to explain how or why the names are on the list in the first place. In other words, whoever publishes the list should NOT do so saying "These people are all pedophiles....". Instead, they should say something along the lines of, "This is a list of names which the Society has been holding on a database of people who they believed were connected with claims of child molestation. It is for the Watch Tower Society to explain (1) how or why they came to have each of these names, (2) whether the individuals involved consented to having their names held in this manner, (3) what the charges and/or punishments (if any) were, and (4) whether any attempt was made in each and every appropriate instance to contact the authorities."

Cedars

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Is watchtower.org down for anyone else?

• breakfast of champions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit