Any other churches call themselves the 'truth'??

by Beck_Melbourne 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Danielson

UHHHHHHHHHHHHH YARDIFF? I like have to correct U brother!seems your not in line with Jws so you MUST BE A FELLOW APOSTATE!FOR a fact U sshould know JWs teach the annointed are goin to heaven PERMENENTLY not COMING BACK TO EARTH!!!!! WELCOME TO THE FOLD BROTHER!!
    Have you not ever read Daniel 11:35? Obviously not!

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Seeker
    Seeker
    Ah the all-knowing Seeker of JW.com, he who claims to know the truth about most anything and everything

No I don't and never have. My very handle is a repudiation of that slander.

Shall we take his advise and "never trust" what he says?
    My advice was to not trust anyone or anything that feels compelled to label themselves as "Truth" instead of merely displaying truth.

Oh, that's right, he's only an individual, rather than "a group", that claims to "have The Truth".
    I've never made that claim.

Here, folks, is an example of what the JW "truth" has done for Yadirf. He's turned into someone who doesn't speak truth.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Sneekersays:

I've never made that claim.
    Sure you have, in certain ways, which you would never admit to or agree with.

Here, folks, is an example of what the JW "truth" has done for Yadirf. He's turned into someone who doesn't speak truth.
    I’ll repeat: “Ah the all-knowing Seeker of JW.com, he who claims to know the truth about most anything and everything.”
  • Seeker
    Seeker
    Sure you have, in certain ways, which you would never admit to or agree with.

Sure I'd admit it, if you can find even one example of, how did you put it, me claiming "to know the truth about most anything and everything."

Now if you find an example where someone asked if President Bush is a man or a woman, and I say he is definitely a man, that would hardly count. If a fact is known, it is known, and a person can be certain about that.

But my comment was about someone or something claiming to be the truth, and I don't claim that, nor ever have, and you can't find an example that says otherwise.

So call me names if you want, but you are the one who is saying something not true.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Sneeker

Sure I'd admit it, if you can find even one example of, how did you put it, me claiming "to know the truth about most anything and everything."
    You might review your comments in this thread.
  • seedy3
    seedy3

LOL, I read these posts and find them toooo funny. You folks are arguing about a book that was assembled buy a Catholic biship in the 4th century, as if God handed it to him on a sliver platter. I think there is even a record that he even rewrote and had some of the books wrote to go in it (BTW he was a trinitarian). The Gospel of John being one of them. You guys are hilarious. But hey don;t let me stop ya.

Seedy

• Seeker
    Seeker
    You might review your comments in this thread.

ROFL! How utterly impotent! Not even in this thread can you find one thing of mine to quote. You have to resort to innuendo.

• Solace
    Solace

I dont really feel like arguing but I can answer the topic question. I do know someone who calls her religion the Truth, True Faith, and Living Faith. She is Apostolic Lutheren, I found many of her comments similar to what we used to say. "Worldly, We are living in the last days"etc. They are full blown, no T.V. no radio, have to wear skirts, cant cut your hair & wear it in a bun, no makeup, no jewelry etc. They make J.W.s look pagan.
    Its interesting how much she trusts her "Edlers" as she also calls them. They are so closed off from the world. She honestly thinks "only" they will survive.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Sneeker

Like I said earlier, "... which you would never admit to or agree with."

• Seeker
    Seeker

You didn't give me a specific example first. Nor can you find one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit