Things that were supposedly demonized

by freshstart 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

And whatever you do, never burn any incense, especially outside by your windchimes.

• freebird09
  • THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Demon alert! Demons have deleted a post by freebird09

james_woods "Oh, and let us not forget the horrorific cartoon character "Caspar the friendly ghost"..."

All demons and ghosts are more friendly that friends. They don't raid my bar and never leave mud on the carpets.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Ahh yes "Wind Chimes", "Procter and Gamble", any mention of constellations. Considering the percentages of mental illness in the general population it is not unexpected that the same people would hear voices and "see things" repeatedly.

It makes me laugh, because the Bethel Library had some witchcraft books in the 70s.

Over the last 50 years I did have a couple of incidents that gave me pause. But in these cases the individuals were actually involved directly in the occult. Had other people not been with me and experienced the event I would have "checked myself in".

• Haulin Oats
    Haulin Oats

ive heard all kinds of bullshit stories.

My best friends mom told me that Hall & Oats (the music group) was demonic (hence my username). Along with Stevie Nicks, Supertramp, Led Zeppelin, and most of all "anyone that was popular, since its obvious Satan is making them produce good music so he can spread his message of hate". LOLWUT?? Stevie Nicks has confirmed she is NOT a witch. And what happened with Zeppelin when Bonham died? They broke up. Do you think Satan would have let them break up if he was using their music to spread his message? Supertramp? They

Nevermind the fact that his mom LOVED Elton John. A confirmed homosexual. She had no problem listening to his music and found nothing wrong with it, all the while hassling me and my friend about this "demonic" stuff we found. Now while I don't have a problem with homo's, it seems odd that this aspect of the situation was glossed over.

Demonic depression glass (from the 1920's and 30's) getting smashed to bits. Heartwrenching that it was destroyed as it cannot be replaced. Demonic toys such as smurfs and Transformers (they pretend to be one thing while being another). Apparently some special pioneer couple bought some "beads" at a garage sale, they tried throwing them away but they returned back into the house the next day. They tried throwing them in a nearby lake, but floated and wouldnt sink. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK! Really? All of this hype merely thru word of mouth? People are expected to change their lifestyles simply based on gossip and rumor.

I've been a musician for around 20 years now, you'd think with me being out of the cult for several years now that I'd be able to magically write a song that has a catch to it and would go platinum. Yeah right. I still have trouble writing crappy songs, much less ones that would make it big to "influence people" as a servant of Satan. I guess Satan isn't interested in my lack of talent.

• Haulin Oats
    Haulin Oats

Damn, was gonna say Supertramp just vanished. If they were so influential, wouldn't our buddy Satan have kept them going?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Lets not forget that apostates are demonized. I have a few demons flopping around in my head.

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

As a kid I couldn't:

• listen to music by Earth, Wind & Fire
    • watch the television shows Bewitched, Shazam or Isis
    • play with a ouija board or magic 8-ball

because they were all demonized...probably missing a few more things.

• james_woods
    james_woods

On a serious note - I saw a family of three witnesses get disfellowshipped because they were seeking a holistic (Native American) medical advisor.

Seems that some kinds of herbal tea are also demonized.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

RUSH and KISS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit