A question specially for ladies ...

by Dudu 66 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

harley~ok..you may laf, but what is Double h? Is that a Harley brand boot? My size? Hmm. It's hard to pinpoint, but most times it is an 8 1/2 Wide. I have to have wide..or forget it. Not bad on the price, too! At least way better than I was expecting.

And, I did in fact, pop on over to Quendi's thread about the guys..I almost made a comment, but didn't want to interrupt. Oh, the more I know of Quendi, the better I like him, too See? Gays & Lezzies CAN get along..hahahaha

• talesin
    talesin

lmao! Quendi is an awesome dude! I was on the thread, and of course couldn't keep my mouth shut.

this -----> doesn't happen often.

hehehe

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

Funny you should mention doesn't happen often, cuz I said that same thing to another friend of mine earlier. I told her to mark the calendar..hah (and in regards to the jwfacts thread..thanks for posting the vid, tales..that's a cool chickipoo )

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

http://www.myleather.com/site/product?pid=49943&dispid2=120

Whata'ya think about these, gals? This is what I'm talking 'bout, Willis! Still, I'd like to get a zipped up pair. Hell, I can have two, can't I? I checked out the Double H boots..mainly country looking..and no offense, but nooo thank you..lol Although I did find a pair I liked, but not as much as these. vrrm vrrm Gettin my motor started

• harleybear
    harleybear

AK great boots. Quendi is the best. Miss you dude. Trying not to burn up around here. AK keep your eyes open for the Harely zip ones. They run wide.

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, I likee those boots! And only $50 !!!

Yah, she is pretty cool in the vid, hey AK? She really gets around that ax!

xo

tal

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

I definitely have an aversion to wearing skirts, even short skirts at times. I just feel so "witnessy" wearing them. I do dress rather nice at work but always pants, tasteful makeup but definitely more than I used to wear, comfy shoes and colorful blouses.

For casual I almost always wear dark jeans, sneakers, and funky teeshirts. I wear cross necklaces from time to time and I mostly only dress up for Christmas and Easter. I wore spider earrings this past Halloween, that was fun :)

I look different now though to the JWs who still bug me at my door from time to time...I chopped my hair right around the time I stopped attending meetings so it's now a feminine pixie, got my ears pierced and have funkier glasse. I used to have really long hair and dress rather conservatively. Now I just LOOOVE wearing jeans and such to church...I live in TX so everyone is super casual around here compared to up north.

I love the freedom I have!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit