Do Pedophiles deserve sympathy?

by purplesofa 149 Replies latest members adult

• life is to short
    life is to short

To me it is truly soul murder. They know what they are doing they need to stay away from kids. Sadly religions are a great place for them the find their next victim and the JW's are one of the best with they no tell policy.

LITS

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Well, botchtower, I guess then what i feel is pity, not smpathy

Or, perhaps, compassion.

• talesin
    talesin

All the testing was done on convicted, registered sex offenders. (around 15 minutes into the video). This, for me, invalidates his claim that as a group, they have a lower IQ -- he is only studying the very low percentage of pedos that are actually convicted.

He seems to be promoting pedophilia as a sexual orientation, and I am starting to feel nauseous.

Good thread, though!

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

I will stick with pity and disgust.

com·pas·sion /k?m'paSH?n/
    Noun:
    Sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others: "the victims should be treated with compassion".
  • purplesofa
    purplesofa

I can't get the video to work for me at the moment, but will keep trying.

He seems to be promoting pedophilia as a sexual orientation, and I am starting to feel nauseous.

I understand.

• talesin
    talesin

No, sorry, strike that. Not even pity. Sorry, I just can't go there.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

the nausea I mean.

• talesin
    talesin

Purps -- the sound doesn't work when the guy is introducing him, just skip forward a bit and you will get sound.

:))

I got your meaning, , thanks, sweetie!

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    I will stick with pity

The boundaries between terms are blurred.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pity

Definition of PITY

1 a : sympathetic sorrow for one suffering, distressed, or unhappy b : capacity to feel pity 2 : something to be regretted <it's a pity you can't go>

• Razziel
    Razziel

"He seems to be promoting pedophilia as a sexual orientation, and I am starting to feel nauseous."

Similar causes do not always have similar effects, and yes the results can be hard to reconcile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit