cant be alone with sister in car....may have sex..are witness that bad??

by Witness 007 75 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

When I was 24 my mother tried to give me a curfew (I was living in her house and finishing up my design school degree). Her thinking was if she controlled how late I was out she could control whether I had sex or not. I told her did she realize I could have sex during the day just as easy? Duh

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Found Sheep..I have to be on a CONFERENCE CALL at 10:30am....is that an ORGY ?????????

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And they wonder why I no longer even go at all. With all those fxxxing angels around me (I can't see anything beyond their ugly faces in the astral), there is no way sex is going to happen. Period. So, they might as well just forget about trying to add another layer of control--unless, that is, they want to see me not attend boasting sessions or go out in field circus at all. And that's what they got.

And, a revoked dedication to Jehovah. Whether the angels are willing to stop their shouting that I am "on our side, he can't dedicate to your side" crap or not, MY DEDICATION TO JEHOVAH HAS BEEN REVOKED PERMANENTLY AND RENOUNCED! I AM NO LONGER ON THE SIDE OF JEHOVAH, JESUS, OR ANY OF THOSE FILTHY ANGELS! AND I DO NOT GIVE A Fxxx ABOUT SINNING AGAINST THE BUTT-HOLY SPIRIT. I would rather side with Satan--and would give the angels' souls to actually be able to connect with Father Satan. At least Father Satan has no such rules against fornication, let alone these steps that usually result in nothing.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I might add that maybe they should let Satan make the arrangements. A good chaperone: Astaroth. I bet things would get mighty interesting in a big hurry--if they are going to complain about the opposite sex being within 500 meters apart as "fornication", we ought to give them something to complain about.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

It was well known in the abusive Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Rockland Massachusetts that any brother riding with the 'sisters' in the car group would be sexually harassed.I financially set up my 16 y.o. brother to be a regular auxiliary pioneer and the 'sisters' brutally sexually degraded him he was under age so it was illegal.

The poor kid was severely traumatized and stumbled.I will NEVER forgive the Rockland Massachusetts Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses they are eternally damned!

Watchtower spies are you reading this?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Back in the day, I was not allow to date a guy wit a van

That's actually good advice. If he asks you to help him load a piece of furniture, just run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZBD0fbNNB8

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Who needs a van? A brother once put his hand on my knee at a Tuesday night book study when I was 17.

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

My experiences:

1. I was sitting in a row at the Khall on a thursday night all by myself....the row had 4 seats, so I sat in the corner so that those who came in late can just sit down w/o being disruptive...an attendant placed 2 single sisters (both twice my age) to sit beside me...ofcourse a extremist elder got up out of his seat and came over and told them to go sit elsewhere...yes, because I'm single I'm going to seduce these sisters who are old enough to be my mother and make love to them both behind the literature counter...

2. A sister asked me to do some chores for her (older than my mum)...an elder drove by and saw both of us coming out of the house at the same time (she came to close the door) and mentioned it wasn't 'appropriate because of what the neighbors may think...

I just don't get why they always thought that two young people of the opposite sex would "get it on" ...the funny thing is my "worldy" female friends and I have been out to places together and we have nothing emotional going on...these experiences were before I became an MS...but I'm sure they'd have reacted the same now...

Peace

Kool Jo

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Because women are evil! They'll entice you to do unspeakable nasty things! Your self-control is no match to hande a woman, be it a young nubile or a woman in her golden years!

Really? Where are these women? Addresses and email, please!

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

This is the best thread ever....it's 4:30 A.M. and I can't sleep (thinking about the Conti case, the Philadelhia ruling concerning church overseers being responsible for 'enabling' sex preditors to carry on, and the Sandusky guilty ruling; and what it may mean for the WTB&TS)----and so, as I am reading, I'm LOLing so hard tears make it impossible to read on, and I'm expecting my neighbors to call and tell me to quiet down the hilarity. Thanks for sharing y'alls sick senses of humor on this thread. The perfect start to my day. Really.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit