cant be alone with sister in car....may have sex..are witness that bad??

by Witness 007 75 Replies latest jw experiences

• Cacky
    Cacky

I remember a meeting part about a man and woman should NEVER allow themselves to be alone together. It was uncomfortable if only a male and female showed up before others for service. Usually the guy would step outside. I guess if there are only two for service and it's a man and woman, they have to cancel and go home?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Don't think of blue!

That's why JWs are so messed up. The WTBTS keeps telling them to NOT think of evil things. All it does it makes them think of them.

So stupid!!!!

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

once I was driving a sister home and she was sitting in the front right seat. we crossed an elders wife on the way and the sister attempted to hide because she was afraid to be seen in the car withwithb me. i asked her what's wrong with that? she said that everyone would hear about it and rumors about us would start going around...wtf

• Glander
    Glander

Did she duck down with her head in your lap?

That doesn't look good, hard to explain.

• Glander
    Glander

All seriousness aside, the WT Societies view of women is almost like some of the 15th century Islamics. But kids and goats are OK.

• Nambo
    Nambo

And when we are talking about "Sisters", not just young hot Sisters, but old widows in their 80s, yes, allthough evil worldly people can visit old ladies, taking them meals on wheels for instance, Jehovahs Witness men are so sex mad due to having testicles like a bull, that even ones Love and devotion to Jehovah isnt enough to hold a brother back when he gets the scent of a sister, even one with no teeth that smells like cabbage, it sometimes took two or three Elders to hold me back.

When I was in a Southern, (English) congregation, maybe it was an Apostate congregation or something because this was a very loving congregation, I used to visit lonely old Sisters who never saw anyone apart from the meetings, I figuered it was the sort of thing Jesus would have done.

However, when I moved up to the North of England, I soon realised I hadnt been seeing the whole truth of the "truth", when it was made clear to me that such activities are NOT allowed!

In fact, it wasnt even allowed for brothers to have Bible Studies with women that had progressed from RVs, even when I took a Sister along!, what on earth was the point of doing Field Service when as soon as you found interest they would stop you doing it because of their obbsession with sex!

And these are the people who think they where chosen by Jesus!

• sir82
    sir82

Ya know, if you're a high control apocalyptic religion and your modus operandi is to expect the worst out of your members, you probably shouldn't be surprised when they actually do their worst when given half a chance.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

How about this. I have a an elderly female relative, she is 95 and has been a witness for 60 years. A brother would come and take her out in service for an hour a week. She loves going on "the work' and this bloke is lovely and would do anything for people.

The CO said that it was wrong for them to go out in this way unchaperoned. Total unremitted bastard.

• Lynnie
    Lynnie

Yes, recently my 81 year old mother had to play chaperone to a couple that was getting married, she was 39 and he was 60 something (he was looking for someone to do the laundry and cook I'm pretty sure) and my mom had to go around with them all day long while they took care of personal business. I couldn't believe it. Those people trust no one.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Yes. Absolutely.

This is what I was raised thinking (and I am not exaggerating):

If I were to spend any time alone with a member of the opposite sex, we would:

1) jump on each other and start humping or

2) I would have to excuse myself from the situation and go spank off (which is almost as bad as #1)

This is why I grew up to be a well-balanced adult

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit