cant be alone with sister in car....may have sex..are witness that bad??

by Witness 007 75 Replies latest jw experiences

• Glander
    Glander

Proverbs says: you can't trust wimmen. they are penis magnets. they will throw you and blow you before you can trick 'em and dick 'em.

• Think About It
    Think About It

JW's taught me that if you were left alone with a brother in a car, you had sex with him. I thought it was normal and expected.

I'll honk when I get there tonight.

Think About It

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

LoL Glander! I laughed a little too loud on that one and had to shoo my baby boy away.

• Glander
    Glander

I once had a circuit assembly part that involved the experience of an extremely shy sister who had an unbelieving mate. We had to go to the rehearsal that was 35 miles away. I had a nice car. Just the two of us went. She rode in the backseat. By the time we got to the rehearsal site the car smelled horrible. When she got out I could see that the poor thing had leaked her period all over my leather upholstery. We had the rehearsal and I drove her home. very sexy, huh?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*gasp* Omg! The poor woman! Omg, your poor car! That's just sad.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Well, Glander that just ruined the moment.

TMI

• Glander
    Glander

TMI - It's the truth! Maybe you can't handle the truth! LOL

My point is that a brother and sister alone in a car as the "appearance of evil" is BS. (Unless she is a real puddin'.)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Aw that's cute...a real puddin'

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I can't handle the truth! ... lol

Actually, it's more like I don't wanna' know!

Sometimes my wife will go into "intimate details" about certain things like [redacted] or [deleted] and I'll just say, "You know my love when I said 'I want to know everything about you' that was a romantic expression that was never meant to be taken literally!"

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Dad, I'm like that with my kids. When they come of age there's some things I really don't need to know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit