cant be alone with sister in car....may have sex..are witness that bad??

by Witness 007 75 Replies latest jw experiences

• stillin
    stillin

now you have to wonder...opposite sex or not, you better not be alone together. ANYTHING can happen! OMG Threesomes are possible too!

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

It is true. There doesn't even have to be romantic involvement or even a vague semi-attraction. If a man and a woman are left alone for any period of time....they will have sex. I cannot tell you how many times me and my 68 year old receptionist have done the obligatory horizontal mambo simply due to the fact that we were the only ones left in the office. As soon as that door closes and the last person has left for the day......off come the orthopedic shoes and on goes my alter ego.......Dr. LOVE.

• Nambo
    Nambo

With the prevalence of homosexuality in these last days, I think it is a serious oversight of the Governing body that they let Brothers travel together in the same car, even if there is more than two brothers, they might have an orgy!

No Jehovahs Witness should be allowed to be in the company of any other human being, or animal for that matter!, a brother in a nearby congregation was repeatedly disfellowshipped for having sex with sheep, seriously. So no keeping cats with their nasty raspy tongues you sisters.

Doctrines of men, dont you just Love em?

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I handled a case like this.

Imagine how upset my fellow 'elders' were when I told them if people wanted to mess around, they'd do it with you IN the car.......how did I know? Because several people I know were down each other's pants/skirts...WHILE IN SERVICE.....with a book or coat conveniently laying across their laps.

They don't get it. They never will.

• IWillBeDubbedNoMore
    IWillBeDubbedNoMore

When I was first made a ministerial servant, I was warned to never ever be alone with a sister. She could lie about me doing something to her and I would lose my position.I was told to always have another brother with me.

• lumper
    lumper

This thread reminded me of my youth. I was about ten years old and ended up with the Presiding overseer's wife in the FS. It was just her and I in her nice 4 door Mercury Marquise. To preserve her reputation, and looking back, so as not to tempt her with my ten year old virile manliness, I sat in the back seat all day long. It looked ridiculous but I knew Jehovah was pleased with our integrity.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

lumper, was she very pretty? Did she have big boobs? Maybe she does not want you to stare at her boobs all alone.

• blondie
    blondie

*** w93 2/15 p. 15 par. 12 “Let Marriage Be Honorable Among All” ***In developed countries some have fallen into Satan’s trap by often being with a member of the opposite sex and without a third person present—such as regularly being in the confined intimacy of a car for driving lessons. Elders doing shepherding calls also need to exercise caution so as not to be alone with a sister when counseling her. Conversations can become emotionally charged and result in an embarrassing situation for both parties.—Compare Mark 6:7; Acts 15:40.

*** w91 11/15 pp. 21-22 par. 14 “An Overseer Must Be . . . Self-Controlled” ***It is inadvisable for an elder to make a shepherding call on a sister alone. The elder should be accompanied by another elder or a ministerial servant.

*** yp2 chap. 4 p. 45 How Far Is Too Far? ***Date in groups, or insist on having a chaperone. Avoid risky settings, such as being alone in a parked car or in a house or an apartment.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Strange that the society insists on adult men and women never being alone together, but the org has no problem allowing children to be alone with child molesters.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

We had a sister in her 80's that needed rides. It was a rural area, so sometimes the logistics were difficult. She would not accept rides with lone brothers because they didn't have a chaperone. It was a real pain because everyone lived so far apart.

NC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit