My JW mum is in hospital

by nugget 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne
    due to my sister's interference the operation went from being a simple procedure and turned into a major drama taking much longer than planned.

Sorry to hear about your mother's accident. If/when you are able to explain, I'm curious how another person (your sister) could have any effect on the simplicity or length of the operation, since blood wasn't even in the equation.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

So sorry to hear about Mum's hip and your sister's added drama. Hoping the best for a you all, you wonderful daughter. Fight the good fight.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Sendin' good thoughts to you Nugget

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    Just found out that due to my sister's interference the operation went from being a simple procedure and turned into a major drama taking much longer than planned. I bet she is so proud of herself right now.

Blimey nugget - she'll be dining out on that for a while lol (how did you find out..?)

Best wishes to you and I hope your Mum makes a speedy recovery!

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Hope she gets some rest and peace and recovers well. Don't let this upset you too much. Maybe you might mention to your sister that she should be profoundly embarrassed about the Candace Conti story.

mmxiv

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

Nugget

I will keep you in my thoughts, sorry to hear this is happening. I hope your mom has a quick recovery and you can forget this whole mess!

• zoiks
    zoiks

I'm sorry to hear about your mother, Nugget. Hope all goes well and your visit is without needless hassle so that you can focus on being there for her.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

what a pain in the ass your sister is Nugget, have you crossed words with her yet?

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Nugget, sorry to hear about your mums accident and surgery. Hope she gets along ok. I have a sister just like yours, they are a pain to deal with.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Not a good time for drama, goodness! Nugget, wishing you and your family peace, comfort and healing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit