My JW mum is in hospital

by nugget 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Sorry to hear about your mum nugget. Wishing her a speedy recovery. x

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I don't know if putting a pin in the hip is different from replacing a hip, but my jw mom had to stay in the hospital a week longer than her non-jw sister after having a hip replaced. My "worldly" aunt was put in a few days and already getting physical therapy. My jw mom was in the hospital for about two weeks to get herself built back up due to blood loss.

I hope everything goes fine with your mom. What a shame about your older sister!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

since your sister likes drama, someone should go slap her silly.What an imbecile! Sorry about your mom, hope she is well soon.

• smiddy
    smiddy

nugget , sorry to hear the crap your going through,and hope your mums OK

smiddy

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wishing all the best for you and your loved ones, Nugget. Hope your Mum has a speedy recovery and all goes well.

Love,
    Baba.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Wishing all the best to your Mum, and to you, this may be a blessing in a way, your mum is forced to interact with you in a fairly normal way, well, at least she can't walk away from you !

Let her know you love her, and that is why you want the best for her. We only get one Mum, so we must treasure them.

• Cacky
    Cacky

I hope your mom recovers quickly and well. I never thought of it before, how their refusal of blood is like a way of parading around how spiritual they are. I've seen more jws who were completely inactive yet still if the issue came up, they would steadfastly be against blood. How did they all get so darned brainwashed about that one, but let so any other things slip.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Nugget,been there done that.Just stay strong and dont be afraid to do what YOU know is right.Your sister is fighting paper tigers.They are all a bit frantic these days...

• nugget
    nugget

Thank you all for your support. Quick update, my sister in the US called last night to get an update. My older JW sister had called her and told her how she was looking after mum in hospital but that none of the rest of us seemed to want her around. No one is being nice to her and she can't understand why we all hate her. I told my younger sister what had happened regarding the blood and how upset and concerned my father had been leading to his hostile reaction. I pointed out that I had been very nice to her it was her choice to walk off and not talk to me. My younger sister is now also cross with her for interfering. She hates my mum's crack pot religion. I have pointed out to her that mum is finding comfort from her visits and is very appreciative for what she has done and really we just need to focus on helping mum through this and present a united front.

It is funny that JWs are so egocentric, everything is about them and any problem is them being persecuted. They cannot see sometimes when they are the creators of their own issues and how their attitude breeds drama.

• tec
    tec

Your mother sounds very well loved, Nugget. Glad she has you. I hope she has a strong and good and fast recovery.

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit