What do apostates really want?

by Mr Facts 66 Replies latest jw experiences

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    MrFacts: One of the benefit of education is to have the skill needed to care for our essentials as we await the great day of Jehovah. The goal shouldn't be to amass wealth without a real lasting value, so the instruction on higher education is for our good and when we adhere by it, chances are high that we will remain faithful till death.

Ha! Whooo-hoo, they've got their hooks deep in you, don't they, Facts?

Since you're probably too busy reading WT pubs to crack any meaningful works, I'll share some brief spark notes from Frederick Douglass's biography. You think higher education is all about material wealth, right? That's why it's evil?

Ignorance as a Tool of Slavery

White slaveholders perpetuated slavery by keeping their slaves ignorant. At the time Frederick Douglass was writing, many people believed that slavery was a natural state of being. They believed that blacks were inherently incapable of participating in civil society and thus should be kept as workers for whites. The Narrative explains the strategies and procedures by which whites gain and keep power over blacks from their birth onward. Slave owners keep slaves ignorant of basic facts about themselves, such as their birth date or their paternity. This enforced ignorance robs children of their natural sense of individual identity. As slave children grow older, slave owners prevent them from learning how to read and write, as literacy would give them a sense of self-sufficiency and capability. Slaveholders understand that literacy would lead slaves to question the right of whites to keep slaves. Finally, by keeping slaves illiterate, Southern slaveholders maintain control over what the rest of America knows about slavery. If slaves cannot write, their side of the slavery story cannot be told.

• binadub
    binadub

Stop the unscriptural shunning, breaking up families for disagreement with the WT flawed teachings, and stop failing to report crimes committed by JWs, and the exJW community will probably stop opposing your religion.

~Binadub

• jam
    jam

I thought you would respond in those excite words.

Let me ask you A question. Do you think the world

would better off if every young person finish 4 yrs.

in A university. I would suspect crime rate would go

down A tad, don,t you think. As long as we are here

on this earth and we don,t know when the big one

will come, don,t you think it would be A good idea to

make the this world as safe as possible. Just think muggings

may go down, because they have the tools to do sometning

else, I would appreciate. And please don,t tell me, if all

were JW,s that would not happen.

• Twitch
    Twitch

MrFacts = JW troll? Good to know.. – MeanMrMustard
    Troll yes...Mr Facts = Mankelli. Check out how many old Mankkeli threads Facts has either bumped or resurrected.

Yep. Mr Facts does have an interesting post history, with true believer/jw apologist tendancies as this thread attests to.

• jam
    jam

Mr fact, I was thinking, In Jesus day remerber when the

Jews thought the end was near. Apparently they had not

develop the critical thinking skills, otherwise they would

have realize things were better then they forfathers.

That,s where education is so important, my friend.

Today you have the same situation, people in the borg

with no critical thinking skills.

• Sulla
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Once again, supress all uncertainties and have faith in the promises Jehovah had made. Dont worry about how we commute in the new system and et al, the almnighty has promised to open his hands and satisfy the desire of every living things.

I hereby declare MR FACTS an official apostate. In the the name of the Grey Goose, Noilly Pratt Vermouth, and Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives. I couldn't have said I better myself .

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Mr Facts you aren't. The son of God preached love and compassion not legalisms and loyalty to a multi million dollar publishing company. Stop kidding yourself that any loving God would want to be affiliated to them. Do what he says and 'Get out of her my people' if you really care about him. I think you'll find that the real apostasy is in the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, and has been for a long time. By their fruits....

Loz x

• finally awake
    finally awake

The apostates in my house agree - we want a pizza.

• mind blown
    mind blown

TRUTH.

Stop luring innocent people with lies and scripture twisting that damages many lives.

STop hurting innocent children due to the WTS twisted scripture twisting to protect only themselves and not the congregations. You know damn well when Paul gave two/three witness "suggestion" it was for adults, not children being sexually abused behind closed doors.

I personally want Justice for the damage they inccured me and my family.

Their arrogance/power hungrey dispositon has gotten way out of control.

I want them to be disfellowshipped for their bad deeds.

I want them to be humiliated as they have done with us.

They are the inventors of Theocratic War (use any means to get what you want even decet), let's see how well they play the game they themselves invented.....

Posts like these fuel my fire to rise higher to EXPOSE YOU.

And by the way they are the real Apostates.

Ephesians 5:9-12

9 for the fruit of the Light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth),

10 trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord.

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them;

12 f or it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit