What do apostates really want?

by Mr Facts 66 Replies latest jw experiences

• LostGeneration
  • Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Me wants beer , pizza and some sexy arm-candy.

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

jamiebowers - History has shown that apostate activities cannot have any effect on WT policies either on child abuse or domestic policies, even Ray Franz and Barbara Anderson couldnt influence matters when they were at the core of the JW administrative affairs, so how do you think internet peddlers could affect any change in any manner?.

• moshe
    moshe

- householders everywhere are waiting for the latest WT magazines! - Get to work you slacker JWs.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Yeah, to be honest, all I REALLY WANT is a nice Grey Goose martini with blue cheese stuffed olives.

• bennyk
    bennyk
    so how do you think internet peddlers could affect any change in any manner?.

By attrition. "Apostate" propaganda will prevent the Watch Tower Organisation from increasing in numbers and influence. (It is a great deal easier to keep people from becoming Witnesses than it is to help those already Witnesses to discover the truth about the Watch Tower Society.) Eventually, the Organisation will fade from the scene as their indoctrinated victims die without replacements.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Eventually, the Organisation will fade from the scene as their indoctrinated victims die without replacements.

This fact is represented by the blue cheese stuffed olive in my martini.

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

bennyk - I assume you must be joking as there are no evidence the org will fade or go into oblivion even in 500 yrs time, If you have any projection to that effect, you will be greatly dissapointed.

People will continue to need hope for the future and the door-to-door publishers will always be on hand to deliver it.

World event will constantly demand that people need those who can console them and provide solace, how much of consolation do science or atheism offers?. Unfortunately none.

For these reasons, the WT org and their message of hope will continue to be an essential commodity for an average earth dweller.

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

I think it Varies. I think many want what the Religion stole from them. A normal life, choices that they cant get back, wasted time they cant get back. Destroyed family relationships, destroyed economic situationThere is a lot of pain and hurt inflicted by the Religion that does not just go away.

What do you propose as a proponent of the Religion? Your use of the word "Apostate" is intereresting - I will wager you cant intelligently articulate what that actually means,,,, These people are not "Apostates", they are people who God loves, who mean well, who do well, who truly care about other people, unlike the many inside the fishbowl.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

For these reasons, the WT org and their message of hope will continue to be an essential commodity for an average earth dweller.

This is the problem in a nutshell. All apostates are WELL above average.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit