What do apostates really want?

by Mr Facts 66 Replies latest jw experiences

• turtleturtle
    turtleturtle

@ Mr Facts:

You said:

Jomavrick- It requires faith to comprehend answers to your questions, why do you have to worry about how Jehovah would deliver his promises for mankind?, all he is asking from you is "Faithfullness and unquestioned loyalty" to his earthly organisation.

So, to have "unquestioned loyalty" to his earthly organisation, would JWs not have to accept ALL direction from the WT? Case in point, ORGAN TRANSPLANTS. So, if a JW, back when organ transplants were said to be cannibalism still accepted one would make himself a rebel, right?

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Unquestionable faith and loyalty to a group of old unnamed and unknown and unidentified men residing in a corner suite in Brooklyn. Wow, your just the kind of sucker that makes Cults work,,,,,

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Mr. Facts....have you read the Bible cover to cover?

• jam
    jam

My motives, to expose this lying, destructive, hypocritical

cult with it,s extreme religious beliefs. For me, it has destroyed

our family, even before I left. We don,t need any more de-

struction of the family unit in the Black community.

Their stance on high education ( I wonder, are A few GB members

secretly KKK). Family members who are JWs (nieces and nephews)

are worst off then their Grand parents. Their status in life, its

A reverse. Instead of each generation moving forward, the

WT have contributed in reversing that trend. What they

have produce, window washers and house cleaners, sent

this group back to the 50,s. On the other hand, the family

that never became JW,s, all higher learning.

Yes you can say I have A bone to pick with this cult.

• Londo111
    Londo111

As born ins they only know the hope they've heard since childhood, therefore they did not enter as adults seeking solace from a cruel world. I believe there is a better way to Christianity, based on freedom, and a better, more universal hope offered through Christ. Of course, if they were mentally freed, and choose another path, then that would be their choice. But first they must be awakened to make their own choices.

The hope my parents, for instance, received was a false one. The Society promised them they would never grow old, as the world would end in the 70's. Then they said it was the Creator's promise that the end would come before the generation that saw 1914 passed away--that 'promise' was revised several times over. Based on months of research, it is clear 1914 is a façade, because 607 BC is clearly a fallacy.

Reading the scriptures, there is no Governing Body, no Faithful Slave Class, no door-to-door for Christians, no timekeeping, no two-tiered Christianity, no judicial committees, no secretive proceedings, no mandatory meetings, no list of works by which a person can earn salvation, especially if the list is mostly manmade, no shunning of family. The Great Crowd of Revelation 7 are in the Spiritual Temple performing priestly functions. Jesus told his followers they could pray to him. Higher education is not a sin. I could go on and on…

The Watchtower, knowingly or unknowingly, operates by instilling fear and guilt, which are the handmaidens of thought reform.

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Jam,

But Mr. Fact said we have to have unquestioning faith and loyalty and not to blame the society for our economic conditions,,,, Surely we should have all had sense enough when our parents and elders demanded we quit school early to pioneer and not pursue higher education, to tell them to stick it where the sun doesnt shine,,,

But I guess that would not be loyal huh?

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

One of the benefit of education is to have the skill needed to care for our essentials as we await the great day of Jehovah. The goal shouldn't be to amass wealth without a real lasting value, so the instruction on higher education is for our good and when we adhere by it, chances are high that we will remain faithful till death

• unshackled
    unshackled

MrFacts = JW troll? Good to know.. – MeanMrMustard

Troll yes...Mr Facts = Mankelli. Check out how many old Mankkeli threads Facts has either bumped or resurrected.

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Mr Facts, are you on some kind of medication right now? Because your sentences are not very cohesive at all. That does it mean the Goal shouldnt be to amass wealth without real lasting value? What gobbledegook. The value of money and wealth is its own value. The more money you earn, the better position you are in in life. Look at the Society - how much have they amassed?

Money is good, more money is better, rich is great, filthy rich is even better.

And if education is so good, why was it preached and printed not to pursue higher education from the stage of KH and assembly's????

Probably because someone knows that educated people are less likely to follow a cult,,,,

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

WTBTS= Millerites, Shakers, Christian Scientists, Moonies, & countless 19th century adventists groups history has forgotten.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit