What do apostates really want?

by Mr Facts 66 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

I'm just wondering what the whole apostate propaganda is all about?. Do you think you can do some sort of justice to the WT for the pains they have caused you?, what actualy are your motives?. I dont get it. It makes no sense.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I just want a little self- comfort now and then. I come here to feel soothed that I was not the only sucker.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Mr Facts, It's less about justice and more about trying to get the WTB&TS to behave less like a dick.

• LostGeneration
  • MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@LostGeneration: MrFacts = JW troll? Good to know..

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I just wish I could walk away from the religion without losing my family. I also hope the younger generation in my family can grow up and get an education, if they choose.

I don't propagandize anything. Anything worth knowing or learning doesn't need to be propagandized.

As far as justice, I was never seriously wronged by the organization. In fact, I enjoyed quite a bit of my time there, although it had its moments. The chance to get an education was eliminated, but I'm getting one now anyway. . . In the end, "the Truth" just ain't true.

And actually, I don't particularly like the 'apostate' moniker. . . I'm more of a heretic.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I dont get it.

You've got that right.

-Sab

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Different things.

Personally the top of my list are: end disfellowshipping and end the blood ban, closely followed by relaxing the restrictions on freedom of thought and discussion and micromanaging people's lives.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Dear Mr. Facts

What do you really want?

Why are you here?

Do you think you can accomplish anything good here?

What are your motives?

Why does one have to question other's motives? Shouldn't just carefully examine our own motives?

That I don't get

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

This apostate wants the Watch Tower to end their atrocious policies on child abuse and domestic violence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit