What do apostates really want?

by Mr Facts 66 Replies latest jw experiences

• elderelite
    elderelite

Although jet packs sound awesome, im still thinking i will take Getting laid

• Gothicus
    Gothicus

Aren't online JW apologists through their actions technically considered apostates in the WTS' eyes?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I want to hug my Grama in person and not just over the phone, so no JW's know we are still talking to each other.......

• new one
    new one

Mr Facts - I was a 'study' until I read various threads on this forum and also the articles on JWFacts. What I read was truely eye opening and saved me from being trapped in a publishing companies grasps, I also directed my mom and uncle to this forum who also ceased studying with the Jw's. So that's 3 people who didn't enter the watchtower due to reading the stories of the lovely, genuine people on this forum. I know 3 people doesn't sound a lot but from what I can gather my story is common world wide and not just with 'studies' but also with full fledged Jw's all thanks to the great people on this forum and the many other sites exposing the watchtower for what it really is :)

• Twitch
    Twitch

new one,

Thank you for posting that; very good to hear. Good on ya for researching what you were getting into.

Aren't online JW apologists through their actions technically considered apostates in the WTS' eyes?

Couldn't say, but there's always the chance of reason and facts overcoming belief. Every x goes thru an apologetic phase.

• lumper
    lumper

The Apostle Paul wrote of his burden for his Jewish brothers to find Christ. Like Paul I wish that so many of the misdirected JWs might find rest in the grace of Jesus Christ. Now they have a satanic cult as their cruel taskmaster. How discouraging it is to do your best and always be told it is not good enough, God doesn't like you, nor does your cult leadership. In fact I hope the GB all wake up in the morning with prostates the size of cantaloupes.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Mr. Troll, people who leave any religion to become a JW are apostates. So, what do those apostates want? They want to infect other people with their false hope, just as you want to.

I know you imagine apostate to be a special JW term, but it just isn't. 'Apostates' in the generic sense of the term have no group 'agenda', and the tedious generalisation of people who leave your religion is meaningless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit