What is with abusive atheists?

by Fernando 187 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" ** puts hand up ** "oooh oooh oooooh!!! oooh oooh ooooh!!!

Ummmm... THE WATCHTOWER!!! :D "

A banana and a quick kiss for the monkey.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Thread is malfunctioning---and I get put the video in here.

I just like the chants she gives me cuz they are empowering. I suppose she thinks there is something magical about them, but that's not how I see them. There is such a different attitude, and I find they help stop negative thinking at times. She doesn't care that I don't think they are magical---that's why pagans are so much fun. I can play drums with them, and that I get something very different out of it than they do---they just like that I had a good time.

• shamus100
    shamus100

That video is rather Hare Krishna, if I do say so.... D:

Thanks for the banana. I prefer booze.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    I just like the chants she gives me cuz they are empowering. I suppose she thinks there is something magical about them, but that's not how I see them. There is such a different attitude, and I find they help stop negative thinking at times. She doesn't care that I don't think they are magical---that's why pagans are so much fun. I can play drums with them, and that I get something very different out of it than they do---they just like that I had a good time.

I know!

That's why I'm so attracted to gnostic beliefs......no judgements.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm sorry I know next to nothing about booze so my first impulse was the banana.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'll take it!!! :D

The kiss was a nice throw-in too. Me gusta, me gusta.... ;P

• still thinking
    still thinking

I like the idea of the pistis sophia palm....I'm just not sure I believe it.

• shamus100
    shamus100

What's with all the abusive moths in my house right now? >:O

• still thinking
    still thinking

start a thread about it shamus...abusive moths must not be tolerated.....grrrrrrrr....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit