Some of you aren't going to like this news, but here goes...

by AndersonsInfo 205 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• clarity
    clarity

I love you 2 Barbara

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Could someone in the US give us Canadians the gist of what is said tonite plse?

I have tuned in before but it is not toll free from here! ....costs a fortune!

and you know how the program gets drawn out!

For Rick, we are pulling for you tonite .... this situation could really make a BIG difference!

I ask you plse Rick, to have short to the point interview questions and actually Wait For the answers ..........

with no interuptions or talking over the 2 main people. Otherwise it is very dificult to listen to over the phone.

Richard is a good guy but really in the past he did just that. Such a waste of good air time! The words of these 2 people are important.

Thanks Rick

clarity

• Diest
    Diest

For the canadians...there are online phone cards that are dirt cheap.....I bet you could call the US for .02 a min. EST is 5hrs behind the UK...I think.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

This made me happy. To be honest I was a bit afraid some would be mean about it Rick scared me the 1st time I watched his you tube. You know the new questioning JW brain He means well we all have a different style. But PLEASE take an ativan or xanax or a shot of some thing first!!!! THis is a hot and emotional topic that could help many out!!!

• blondie
    blondie

I figure if the same people are interviewed by Fox News and CNN and not be contaminated, I'm not worried. I found that when other WTS issues came up and were on BBC/Panorama and Dateline, jws weren't any more convinced. Non-jw sources are all demonized by the WTS unless it goes through them and is sanitized or undemonized.

Thanks Barbara for all your efforts and to the bravery of you, Candace.

Blondie

• Glander
    Glander

No worries, Sister Anderson. We appreciate that we need all the resources we can muster.

• Twitch
  • talesin
    talesin

If anyone in Canada needs a long distance card, CICI is the cheapest! They are available at MoneyMart, in 5, 10 or 20$ denominations.

Ouch, bad burn on my hand from cooking, no more typing.

Let's all support this broadcast, and give Rick a chance to show what he can do with some support. Often, when we are feeling desparate, we can be OTT, but with support, it's easier to 'tone it down'.

We are with you, in this interview ---- so keep it professional, and let the interviewees do the talking ... prepare your points, Rick, and be ready to intervene and ask pointed questions without taking over the interview.

xo

tal

PS. If anyone wants to nurse my burnt wound, especially if you are over 40, male and single,,,, let's talk!

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

Well, tales, I am over 40, but you lost me at male...lol I'm just playin with you Seriously though, I am sorry to hear about your hand. I hope it is not too badly burned. You can still pick up the for the call tonight, right?

(And, I REALLY wanted to THANK YOU and Barbara for some of the kindest words bestowed upon me on here )

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I believe Google Voice allows free calls between US and Canada. It is very easy to use. Sign up for a Google Voice number and link it to your telephone. Then, from the linked phone you call your Google Voice number and make the call from there ... FREE! (I use it all of the time.)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Crap!..

The WBT$ lost 28 Million plus a $1.00..

Just because we hide Pedophiles in the WBT$..

And..

Now I have to listen to Candace Condi and her lawyer Rick Simons on Six Screens..

Dressed in this Friggin Sparlock T Shirt!..

This isn`t Fair!..

I`m Important!!!..

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c111.0.403.403/p403x403/553367_10150927648452232_1992873906_n.jpg

............................ ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit