Some of you aren't going to like this news, but here goes...

by AndersonsInfo 205 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Candace and her attorney will be interviewed for TV on Monday.

Excellent.
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Wha Happened said Yea I'm on board with Slim on that. What does this guys website look like now? Thats how people are going to judge credibility to.

Amen 100 Percent.

• cedars
    cedars

Wha happened

it's going to happen whether it's to "my liking ' or not. I just had a question. The others is the sandbox who made snarky comments can pat themselves on their back as I'm not going to comment on this thread again.

I wasn't aiming my comments exclusively at you, but I sincerely apologise if I jumped down your throat a bit there.

As per lamallcool's subsequent remark's, I think it's important not to get all fussy in pushing for a perfectly manicured ex-JW event in which Rick Simons can be interviewed to everyone's satisfaction by an "approved" personality. We are deluding ourselves if we think journalists and media executives will be phoning in to Six Screens and putting black marks against Simons' name simply because he has allowed himself to be interviewed by someone of Rick Fearon's reputation. It simply doesn't work that way. I'm one of many who would prefer someone like Mad Sweeney to handle the interview, but in the grander scheme of things it really doesn't matter WHO hosts the interview so long as this important story is heard.

I apologise again for my mini-rant!

Cedars

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

I AM SO THERE! I YOU BARBARA!!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I'm not sure how it follows that, by agreeing to an interview with Rick, the attorney and/or Candice is compromising any future opportunities to be interviewed by the media?!

Who said that was the case?

• cedars
    cedars

slimboyfat - if you can't be bothered to read up all the comments, specifically the comment regarding "credibility" then that certainly isn't my problem.

Nice work, by the way.

Cedars

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Oh, it's so nice to be loved by AK MCGRATH! I love you to.

Barbara

• talesin
    talesin

I agree, Barbara! AK, you are one big ball of love/support, and you've been there for me, too. You are so honest with how you feel, it's damn refreshing, and I love you, too!

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks, laverite, and it's so true,,, we should not judge anyone ... I truly believe that Rick has a good heart, and though his past methods were ineffective, there's no reason why he cannot morph them into something more positive. Maybe this is the place for him to make a 'sea change'. Go, Rick, and do us proud. Tone down, and let the survivor tell her story on her own terms.

You have a lot of passion, now let's make it work.

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

sbf ----

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit