Greetings from Candace Conti

by AndersonsInfo 97 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Quendi
    Quendi

On behalf of all who love justice, thank you Candace!

Quendi

• finally awake
    finally awake

Thank you for standing up for what is right. I wish you all the best, and I hope that everyone damaged by the WTBTS will heal and have peace.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I have to confess that this judgement was the first I had heard about this case. The story is all too familiar with abuse victims being pushed away and silenced, but your conviction in standing up to them and exposing to the world their ugly side that they have tried so hard to keep hidden.

I can't imagine the stress involved in reliving that horrible experience over and over for so long, but it must be so validating to have a jury of non-witneses have the reaction of normal, decent, human beings. It's laughable that the "evil worldly people" were the ones shocked and outraged while the "morally superior" Witnesses are still trying to downplay this.

I'm sure they will appeal and stall as much as they can. They already have taken a huge PR hit, they can't control or contain that anymore, now they go to protect their next love, their money.

Kudos to you Candace!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Thank you Candice. All the best for the future.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Thanks for your hard work Candace!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Candace, this one's for you............

Many thanks and may God Bless your journey.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Candace Conti can be added to the list of the large army of women telling the Good News! (Ps 68:11)

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Candace, you did what so many of us didn't know to do. My abuse happened 35 years ago, and it was ignored, and I'm certain covered up by the elders who were advising my mom. It's time that this evil policy be changed, and your actions will be a big part of the reason that they will be changed.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Good on you Candace! Thank you for your efforts in this trial, because it is a momentous one. This will go down in the record books. I wish you the best of everything as you start the next chapter in your life.

• cedars
    cedars

Well done Candace, I thoroughly admire your courage and bravery in pursuing this important victory.

Everything's very fresh and exciting at the moment, but it will be interesting to see how this all pans out when we look back on this verdict in years to come.

This may well be a turning point in our struggle. You've hit the Society hard at its weakest point.

In the immortal words of Han Solo, "you're all clear kid, now let's blow this thing and go home!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOFgFAcGHQc

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit