Greetings from Candace Conti

by AndersonsInfo 97 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Candace asked me to tell you thank you for all your kind expressions of support. This really means a lot to her. She wants you to know that she is coping well with all the stress and excitement, even though she's had years of anger and frustration because of being abused for so long, first by the molester, and then by the WT. She said she slept well last night although the past two days caused her much anxiety, but she felt comfort from the thought that there were so many people that really care about her and are showing it in so many wonderful ways.

Barbara

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Thank you, Candace! You are amazing.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Thank you Candace for coming forward and sticking to this fight. You have taken your horrible experience and turned it into something to help others.

• Iamallcool
  • BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Way to go. You are a class act.

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing

Edmund Burke

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

She's very courageous and strong. I wish her all the best.

And if WT does appeal, I hope they keep losing this and every other case.

• Cacky
    Cacky

What a brave girl you are! Thank you.

I hate to interrupt this, but I cannot find out on here how to start a new thread! I wanted to post that www.freepress.com, I believe that's the address of the ones who are making Sparlock tees and coffee cups, anyway, they posted that the Watchtower is taking action to stop them using the images from the video, copyright abuse laws, so whatever is left to sell will still sell, but it will be taken down soon. They say those will be collectors items. I don't know them so don't know how reliable they are in what they say, but that's what was posted from them (or someone) on my facebook page.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Wow, I have been with you in "spirit" since I read about this yesterday!

You are a brave and amazing young woman!

So proud of your courage.

A million hugs~~

Leslie

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

((((Candace))) I admire your courage.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I hope that what Candace Conti has done will inspire many more to come forward

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit