Greetings from Candace Conti

by AndersonsInfo 97 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Candace, I am so sorry for what happened to you. I'ts terrible that your innocene was stolen from you. I am also sorry that those who should have protected you, failed you.You have shown great courage in facing and confronting those who should have been protecting and fighting for you. A pox on them all. I admire your courage in the face at what may have seemed insurmountable obstacles in your search for justice. Thank you for paving the way for others who may have suffered the same loss and violations. You are indeed a brave young woman. My best to you on your journey through life. You have been vindicated. You are a strong woman and I am glad you roared.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Thank you Barbara for your support in defense of those who have suffered abuse not only from pedophiles but from the WTS's stupid and selfish policies. Thanks also for helping us show our strong support for Candace Conti.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Your example is a shining one. Expose the lies! Expose the abuse! Now the public is finally getting a good look into the horrible world of the JW's. Thanks to you, Candace.

• GeneM
    GeneM

For the thousands abused and pressured into silence by the society, yours is the only victory they will get. Well done.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Thank you Candace for your courage!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Barbara, Please tell Candace that she is very courageous and fearless. I hope that other JWs and former JWs will be inspired by her example to at least try to show the Truth about the the WTBTS even if it seems impossible.

By the way do you know how to Contact Candace's attorney Simons so that other JWs can initiate cases against the WTBTS? Since Steven Unthank is trying to protect JW children in Australia, it might be help him to know more about Candace's case. I sent Steven Unthank an email today about the case.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you know,

Robert

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Rick Simons: Office - 510-582-1080 Ext. 19; [email protected]

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Candace stay strong and we all love and care for you

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

All credit to you Candace for refusing to be silenced. Absolutely inspiring! Well done girl, you had justice on your side and it won.

Loz x

• sabastious
    sabastious

Candace you are a knight in shining armor, a Joan of Arc of sorts. They'll try to burn you at the stake too (for winning), but the fire they have is vastly inferior to what is in your heart. To make the Watchtower pay for their crimes in this manner is something that victims of the sick cult will never forget.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit