Greetings from Candace Conti

by AndersonsInfo 97 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Candace, Thank You for your endurance and bravery.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you So much Candace. What a great girl you are...

I am so happy for you ,that you had the guts to stand up against a bunch of false prophets

I have to thank Barb Anderson also.also thanks to a great fellow in Richard Simons your lawyer

God bless you all

Grace Gough

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Candace, how very thoughtful of you, in the midst of all that's happening around you, to think of thanking people here.

Thank you, Candace! And thank you, too Barbara!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Candance, you are a hero. You will never know how many people, bullied into silence, that you have helped. When they feel powerless, they can look at you and know that it is a battle worth fighting. Silence has been the enemy---you have defeated it. I think you're extraordinary. Not a victim but a survivor. Much Love.

• Simon
    Simon

Just wanted to add my thanks and admiration to Candace for the courage she showed not only standing up for herself but making it a little bit easier for other victims to know they too can have a voice and get some justice for what they had to go through due to the policies of the Jehovahs Witness religion and the WatchTower Bible and Tract Society.

Well done Candace! Hope you can now move on and start a great new life free from the previous one.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Blessings and peace, dear Candace:

Please know that those of us who had to go to court (I at 14-years old) and publicly accuse those who hurt us understand what you are dealing with.

Love,

CoCo

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mindseye
    mindseye

Candace, thanks for your courage and strength. You've helped so many. You're a class act!

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Candace,

I love that you prevailed against the Watchtower machine. Way to go!

I sent out your story to all my JW "friends" and family.

Isn't there a scripture that says that things done in darkness will come out in the light?

Their policies of protection of paedophiles will now be paraded out for all to see!

Quandry, were you thinking of this scripture?

Mark 4: 22 For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.

• sf
    sf

A rose, for you...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit