Greetings from Candace Conti

by AndersonsInfo 97 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Candace read your posts last night and was overwhelmed with emotion. She said, "thank you, thank you."

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Candace, I am inspired by your courage and integrity. You have spoken clearly and loudly for us all. Thank You!

I am so sorry what you've had gone through. What the monster did to you was bad enough and yet the Watchtower made your situation from bad to worse. How grossly hyporite when McCabe(JW elder/lawyer) said, "Jehovah's Witnesses abhor child abuse, they are forefront in exposing it." You and many of us know better. The truth is, "Jehovah's Witness abhor the JW victims of child abuse, they are forefront in punishing the victims and their family who exposing it." You are the Winner and courageous Survivor in any event! Justice prevailed!

I would also like send my gratitude to Mr. Simons who took your case and did right thing by fully supporting you.

Thank you Barbara for your commitment for the sake of justice. You and your husband as well as Bill Bowen have been cut off by your own family and grandchildren for your courageous acts. I am forever grateful for that.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Candace, your courageous stand may help many, many other victims of abuse.

Isn't there a scripture that says that things done in darkness will come out in the light? Their policies of protection of paedophiles will now be paraded out for all to see!

• flipper
    flipper

Candace - You are an amazingly courageous woman who has opened the door for other JW child abuse victims by your willingness to expose the WT society's faulty child abuse policies. My wife and I send our love to you and best wishes for a happy future to you. I cannot tell you how many here even on this board have suffered injustice at the hands of WT officials who wanted to hide child molesters and punish rank & file Witnesses who were abused . You are a hero and should be proud of the enormous accomplishment you've just done. We are proud of you my friend.

Here is a Neil Young song I dedicate to you on what you've accomplished called " Love and Only Love " . The thought is that love conquers evil and breaks down hate. You've done that with your brave actions. Much love to you for what you' ve accomplished !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-t2Y4ABYhk&feature=related

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

(((Candace))) - best wishes to you. Thank you for what you have accomplished and for the voice you have given to the "silent lambs" that are out there and your contribution to what will no doubt prove to offer better protection for children in the future. I am sure this has been a difficult journey for you ... you are one tough cookie.

~ from a father of daughters

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Thank you, THANK YOU, T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U Candace!

You have achieved something so many could not.

Everyone harmed by watchtower policy and the Jehovah's witness religion owes you a debt of gratitude.

Keep fighting the fine fight and stay strong girlfriend; you are nothing less than a super hero in my book!

DLL

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Candace,

You have opened a door that others have only been able to knock on without success. And you have walked through with the courage like no other. Hold your head up HIGH. Always remember you are not bringing reproach on Jehovah, the Watchtower Society, your congregation, or anyone else. THE PERPETRATOR IS THE ONE BRINGING REPROACH!!! You, my brave friend, are the one bringing justice.

The justice system may seem slow. Keep fighting as long as it takes. You are an inspirition to more people than you know.

My best wishes are with you.

Reopened Mind

• snowbird
    snowbird

Isn't there a scripture that says that things done in darkness will come out in the light? Their policies of protection of paedophiles will now be paraded out for all to see!

Yes, ma'am! Straight from the mouth of the Master:

Matthew 10:26-27 "Don't be intimidated. Eventually everything is going to be out in the open, and everyone will know how things really are. So don't hesitate to go public now. The Message Bible

• Red Piller
    Red Piller

Candace, you have a beautiful soul that's unbowed.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Candice, I've followed your story very carefully. You are a brave and courageous young woman. Thank you for what you did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit