Greetings from Candace Conti

by AndersonsInfo 97 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• mind blown
    mind blown

We Thank You Candace for staying strong and brave against the evil men of the Watchtower Society!

• yesidid
    yesidid

Dear Candace,

I want you to know I really admire your personal integrity and strength of character.

You are an example to all of us, young and old.

Hugs

y

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Candace, you have done something incredible and earned your place in history.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/227031/1/Jane-Doe-you-have-our-support-Jane-Doe-vs-WTB-TS

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You're a brave and strong one Candace. We're so very proud if you!

• talesin
    talesin

Thank you, Candace! It's good to know you got a good night's sleep, and I bless you for continuing this fight "for the sake of the children".

tal

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Good on ya, Candace! This is a huge victory!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thank you Candace.

You will be an inspiration for many.

I wish you a great future.

Chris

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I sincerely hope that you will be able to find peace and joy after this horrible experience, Candace. I wish you all the best and admire your tenacity to bring some justice and light to the world.

Thank you Barbara, for everything you do.

• wasblind
  • Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

To Candice,

I have read through some of the court documents. It is obvious that you and your lawyer went through a lot from the WTS lawyers. You both did very well. You are a brave girl. I admire you for what you have done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit