What was the weirdest thing ever said to you as a JW?

by falseprophet 67 Replies latest jw friends

• d
    d

Scooby Doo has demons in it and is demonic.

• j dubb
    j dubb

Here's one I heard in field service: the angels from the Bible were actually robots made by aliens. The householder thought the angels had feelings, but the demons were older, inferior models made without emotions. This guy thought the Bible was some sort of alien alegory.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Cops won't survive Armageddon because they carry guns

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

As if I could choose just one.

Two randomly come to mind:

"It's the truth, whether you like it or not! "

"If evolution is true than why are there still monkeys?"

• sd-7
    sd-7

"You don't deserve a vacation! That's Satan's thinking!"--Circuit Overseer...

--sd-7

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

" I hope to be in prison with brother Jones, Jehovah would never let him die!" I still don't get it.

Every special letter that's to be read on Sunday or Weds meetings "Do you think they will tell us when the "End" is coming?"

"Could this be the message of doom, we have all been waiting to preach? It's not going to be very fun!"

"Can you give me a hint what the letter will say, I won't to tell "Born Again Bill, see I told you so!"

• j dubb
    j dubb

When we take a vacation, do we make sure to still attend meetings? sd-7, we take a vacation from the WORLD, not from Jehovah.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

'Even if the whole world turned gay, WE WOULDN'T!' talk at an assembly.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

"The Society never said the end would come in 1975! It was some of the witnesses who had false hopes and decided to spend money they didn't have for things they couldn't afford and then THEY LEFT when their expectations didn't come through! You can't blame the Society for what SOME witnesses did out of greed!"

• andys
    andys

This was indirectly said to me, I going in Field Circus when I used to be in the "Borg" one of the sisters in the car group said that if a person doesn't pioneer then they are unsuitible for marriage and then after that she said there was no good brothers in the area sutible for marriage, I was the only single one in the car at the time and was considered "weak".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit