I am so proud of how we've handled Sparlock!

by NewChapter 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Gayle
    Gayle

Thanks, Parali...,,that is so hilarious!!,,,The WT opened up the Internet and blessed it already,,so they aren't going to be able shut it down now. So great their members don't believe it is from the WTS. I hope WTS members don't pay/donate to it. Then, the WTS won't make any more further copies. May be many will 'vote' by not paying.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I still think it's hilarious that we get the inside info before most JW's do...

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    Morbidzbaby - "...if the Society saw the internet explode with Sparlock and then halted the release of the DVD for all future DC's...calling it "Old Light" and telling the ones who have already received it to get rid of it."

This is exactly what I see will happen. Then there will be stories circulated about how some apostates infiltrated the HQ and disrupted what they were getting ready to release, and pre-empted it with this. I'm sure that all mindless followers will buy that explanation, too - and destroy their very own copies of the DVD, as requested to do.

Truth be told... if apostates WERE involved... they'd do a heck of a lot better than what was done by those in brooklyn.

• I quit!
    I quit!

The Watchtower finally did something to make us laugh.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

i can imagine it now sparlock answering the door one sunny saturday morning. Come in my little pretties

• sacolton
    sacolton

I think he'd say: YOU SHALL NOT PASSSSSSSSS!!!

• Dagney
    Dagney

I was thinking, Morris said this DVD was the first, and there would be other releases. Speculation there will be one on bad association and Dinah. I bet they are rethinking the whole plan.

Very proud of this vast apostate army!!

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

They found us

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm glad that dubs are committing themselves to calling this a fraud by apostates. It will make it all the more bitter when they find out their own religion doesn't clue them in

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Well we've just dealt with it in the same childish manner that they have with us.

Which, yes, will make it sting all the more so as the day of jaybooger, I mean convention, draws near.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit