I am so proud of how we've handled Sparlock!

by NewChapter 63 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You know what is so great about all the YOUTUBE videos that the WT shut down? They have no deniability that it was their video-they can't claim it was an apostate infiltration:) Hahaha. I love that-cause otherwise, I kind of think they would.

I have never seen more cheerless and depressing drivel disguised as a childrens program. The WT should be ashamed of itself collectively. It isn't going to be watched repeatedly like Veggie Tales. It will be ignored after the first time the parents force it on their poor unsuspecting progeny.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Do we actually know it was the Watchtower Society that complained to YouTube? As I recall YouTube tend to accept copyright complaints from any source, so it could have been a JW loyalist who complained on their own initiative.

• DT
    DT

I'm proud of how we have handled Sparlock, but even prouder of how we have handled the Candace Conti case. The media coverage is unprecedented.

I think Sparlock helped to unite the xjw community at a crucial time. It helped us to be better able to bring attention to the Conti case.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

I wonder how much it would cost to have a Chinese toy company make a few thousand Spar Locks? Imagine the fun of giving them away to small JW children calling at your door? The joy of leaving them in the dirt and mud of the Kingdom Hall planters to be found, prized, and brought into the hall to be played with during meetings? Sparlock! Mud! Little tikes in polyester outfits with muddy Sparlocks!!!! LOL!! Elder and Church ladies everywhere would develop "Sparlock Vaporlock" and faint. LOL!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit