Please someone, explain scientifically how an omnipotent,omniscience,omnipresent,almighty GOD came from nothing

by smiddy 107 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

"The Earth is supported by 2 elephants standing on a large turtle."

"But what is the turtle standing on?"

"It's turtles all the way down."

The whole "never had a beginning" idea is a massive case of special pleading and leads to an infinite regress--both fatal when used in a debate and creationists use them all. the. time.

• mP
    mP

ive seen many muslims say the koran is scientific because it poses a q very similar, asking who created us. it then cheerfully says the answer is allah. apparently thats scientific enuff for over one billion scieentists also knowm as muslims. half cant read or write, but they are still scientific. you would think xians who live in countries w/ multitudes of books and online resiurces available who have more intelligence and try a bit harder to answer the same q...

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

I refuse to have a conversation about G/god with someone who hasn't defined their terms clearly.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Void is substance

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Science necessarily deals with the measurable and repeatable.

It can only deal with measurable subjects and repeatable events.

I'm not sure that the question has any merit - scientifically speaking.

Unless the poster is using the term in his or her own unique way, which in this case would require and argument for deflection from the norm.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Gubberning, then lets define:

void /void/
    Adjective:
    Not valid or legally binding.
    Noun:
    A completely empty space: "the black void of space".
    Verb:
    Declare that (something) is not valid or legally binding: "the Supreme Court voided the statute".
    Synonyms:adjective. vacant - empty - invalid - unoccupied - vacuous - null noun. emptiness - vacuum - vacancy - blank - gap - vacuity verb. annul - nullify - cancel - empty - invalidate - quash
    WikipediaDictionary.com
    Answers.comMerriam-Webster

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Brings to mind the other thread.

• FlyingHighNow
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Did you catch that you are still acting like a JW?

Smiddy, you don't act like a JW.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

For some fascinating exposure of the faith it takes to believe life sprung from nothing, refer to page one.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/226208/1/Simple-answer-please-Scientifically-explain-the-origin-of-life-coming-from-nothing

I've read page one a couple of times and it put a big smile on my face.

These two threads, this one and the one linked: interesting mirror images.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit