Please someone, explain scientifically how an omnipotent,omniscience,omnipresent,almighty GOD came from nothing

by smiddy 107 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Anyone who "demands evidence of my love", will have just gone and killed it stone cold dead...

• mP
    mP

One day some king or leader invented god, because he needed to scare his subjects into obeying him. This trick was repeated in many places and was successful for thousands of years from Egypt to Peru.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

God was just there......like forever.....like ummm........he was with no beggining....ummm ....damn I should have gone to College instead of Window Cleaning!!!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    the scientific method [is] not the tool to use if you really want answers about God.

My bullshit meter just went off the freaking scale!!

• still thinking
  • finallysomepride
  • still thinking
    still thinking

Your gonna need a life jacket if your gonna swim in this thread finallysomeprid....

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

i was commenting on the double thread

• still thinking
    still thinking

I know...I know...only two....the third one should be around in a couple of thousand years.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Smiddy, did you catch that you used to be a JW? Did you catch that you are still acting like a JW? Did you catch that you catch that because you once belonged to a bad religion (uhm, no mention that you actually broke free of it), you no longer have a good enough record to ask about any truths? Did you catch all that you almost JW you?

As for using the scientific method not good for everything: LOL I find that all of the important answers have come from the scientific method. There are subjective things, yeah, like beauty and love, but we aren't talking about a subjective thing. We are talking about a concrete entitity that is not merely emotion (right?). Therefore the scientific method is completely up to the task. And face it, if God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent, then it's all over this thing and certainly doesn't need anyone to defend itheshe.

NC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit