Simple answer, please! Scientifically explain the origin of life coming from nothing!

by Silent_Scream 170 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Silent_Scream
  • Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

All I ask is for evidence. It's evident that in some important ideas we cannot provide evidences. And that's ok.

No one is stupid, foolish, ignorant, nor diminished of cognitive abilities (except if they are, but that doesnt differentiate between believing in God or not).

These arguments become moot. No one can prove EVERYTHING. Therefore, there still hasn't been answer to my question.

That's why I got ready for the ad hominems and such.

bohm- my point?

Atheists should not attack and belittle theists unless you are all prepared to be scrutinized and have all your facts ready.

True, myself nor any other theist cannot provide scientific evidences for a Creator.

But neither can atheists provide scientific evidence of any alternative of origin of life.

Like you said - SO WHAT? (yet atheists jump down the throat of anyone believing in a creator, at least here on JWN) I don't like hypocrisy.

• Terry
    Terry

I'm not sure the question is a productive question.

What would change if Answer X were given?

We could ask a question like "How does the Sun know when it is time to rise in the morning?" and this would immediately be seen

by educated people as containing so many false assumption and ignorance no answer would possibly satisfy the person asking it.

There are people who ask questions without caring in the least for any factual answers.

How can we assert that there ever was nothing? I don't think we can.

Until we find a way to test the assertion that "once there was absolutely nothing" we can't go on with the question!

If no life had ever come about such as human beings possess...there would be nobody to ask about life origins.

But, human beings can ask all sorts of questions that are totally irrelevent in view of the fact knowing them won't stop or start anything worth mentioning.

You can't tell the difference between a thinking person and a faulting thinking person until they open their mouth and start talking.

You know what I'm saying?

• badseed
    badseed

Science can't answer your question yet or provide evidence of what you are asking. Theists on the other hand claim they know how life started, that is why they are asked to prove their claims and provide evidence.

• Terry
    Terry

Casuistry

is reasoning used to resolve moral problems by applying theoretical rules to particular instances, and by extracting or extending theoretical

rules from (novel) particular instances. The term is also commonly used as a pejorative to criticize the use of clever but unsound reasoning (alleging

implicitly the inconsistent— or outright specious— misapplication of rule to instance), especially in relation to moral questions.

probabilism provides a way of answering the question about what to do when one does not know what to do. Probabilism proposes that one can

follow a probable opinion regarding whether an act may be performed morally, even though the opposite opinion is more probable

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Asking the tuff Questions when we can't even answer the Simple ones.......................

Asking the Origin of Life and we have Man made Things on this Earth you can TOUCH.... SEE.......... With your own Hands....Eyes......

And We can't answer the Questions of the Pyramids How were they so Perfectly Made with What they Had...... Man........ Humans ............

and your talking Origins of Life............................

The More we think we Know the More Stupid We Prove Ourselves LOL.................

And we want answers about an Invisible Father............ and We think the Ancients we Weird................

And the Pawn Star Marathon is Over so ............ BYE LOL

Had Fun..............

• designs
    designs

It all starts with a curious mind and a theory. Aristotle first conceived of atoms around 400BCE it took until the 1800s for Dalton, Bohr and then Rutherford to verify this unseen energy.

• Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

I do appreciate the info.

I would like to see evidence, tho. My request was simple. Everything else is doo doo for this discussion.

• badseed
    badseed

no one has evidence, that is the point

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Knowing Only the Good Side of the Force as you do............

You Have No Idea The True POWER Of the Force...........

Not only do I know Your Jedi Teachings...............

I've passed the Jedi Closed Minded Teachings Of the Force................

Open Your Heart to The Dark Side and Your Journey Will BE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Don't Know The Power Of the Darkside!!!!!!!! LOL

I'm Havin' fun ..... LOL

no one has evidence, that is the point

Well Said

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit