Simple answer, please! Scientifically explain the origin of life coming from nothing!

by Silent_Scream 170 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

designs and kepler, I agree.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Well I guess It is True!!!!!!!!!

The "And It Was Good"...... Proves Everything LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

That's All I need for proof...............

I did say I was Bored and it's true............

I've seen this Episode of Pawn Stars like 3 times LOL

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I think SS has a fair point. It is not fair to assert something without backing it up with evidence. Abiogenesis is a pig because it's clearly not a statistically common occurrence under current conditions or at least we don't know yet how to start life ( one of the problems of only just - relatively speeking - inventing the tools to peer inside the cell) . Abiogenesis doesn't yet have a working model so no one can directly say what specific chemical reactions occurred and being a historical event with no human observers it is also impossible to verify if our abiogenesis matches what actually happened. We also haven't got a working unifies theory tying all physics together but one day we probably will. I am happy not to use abiogenesis as an argument though I personally would be stunned if it wasn't a natural process being that all we have ever worked out has been simple physics and chemistry. Again it is never magic.

Ipad autofckitup in evidence.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Still on about what athesits "believe"

You still don't get it.

• designs
    designs

Kepler- William and Caroline Herschel- the brother sister astronomers who blew the doors off of Genesis using their 40' telescope and Newton's geometry.

• clarity
  • sizemik
    sizemik

Atheists, next time you would like to post your ideas/"facts"/"evidence", remember sizemik's words. At some stage you need to take responsibility for what your own mind decides, and get used to the fact that very few people will give a shit as to what that actually is.

A redundant reminder.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Night all.

• Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

Again it is never magic.

I'm sure all theists will agree....

• Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

QCMBR - Good explanation. I am interested to learn more...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit