Simple answer, please! Scientifically explain the origin of life coming from nothing!

by Silent_Scream 170 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

You might as well go back to the KH.

COFTY'S LAW

COFTY'S LAW

COFTY'S LAW

• Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

Let's get this straight.

belief in a God is not a fall back answer for me. It's not, I don't have an answer, so God must have did it.

So stop using that as your leverage.

Any evidence I provide you will view differently. Ok. Your choice. But PROVE that life came about on it's own. Life started from nothing.

YOU CAN'T. Therefore, you have no evidence for the origin of your own beliefs. But you still believe it.

Hypocritical ignorance.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Silent_Scream

Scince does not claim to have proof...science says at this stage it does not know...this is in no way evidence that god is real...it is just evidence that science is more honest.

Believers cannot even prove their god is real, let alone that he created life.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Somebody needs to switch to decaf

• Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

WOW. So not one person has provided an answer.

NOT ONE! No evidence, the very thing you demand from us.

But you all keep posting crap!

If your can't asnwer, the OP, you have nothing to say.

Scientifically, life can't come from non life. NO evidence of that. None. Zip. Zero. In 1248 years, maybe there will be answer. But none of you have it. And you all look down on believers.

This turned into a joke thread!

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Oh my fucking god will you please listen.

If I don't make a claim, I don't need to provide you with evidence.

The correct answer to your question is 'we don't know', that's the honest truth, and it's neither a claim nor belief. Life could have arisen any which way possible.

However, if I claim that a Magic Toaster created life, then who needs to provide evidence? It is the person that makes the claim. You are in that position, and so you hold that responsibility.

This is a pointless thread and you have sucked me into it with your blatant buffoonery.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    This turned into a joke thread!

Well it might be funny if it wasn't so weird.

N. Drew, is that you?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    However, if I claim that a Magic Toaster created life, then who needs to provide evidence? It is the person that makes the claim. You are in that position, and so you hold that responsibility.
    This is a pointless thread and you have sucked me into it with your blatant buffoonery.

OK! Now that was funny!

• sizemik
    sizemik
    I could take all the elements of the house (wood, metal, glass, etc) and find origins elsewhere, but to come together in something as well crafted and able to be utilized as a house, people would think I'm crazy if I said no one built it. . . . SS
    You might as well go back to the KH. . . . SS

Ahem

This turned into a joke thread! . . . SS

I think it always was.

• Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

FA

Wow. Another ad hominem.

Why don't you listen.

LIFE CAN'T COME FROM NON-LIFE! NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE PROVES THAT IT HAS OR CAN.

Since atheism would suggest thats the case, YOU ARE GOING AGAINST THE VERY SCIENCE YOU SUPPORT!

Give an answer to your own contradiction or shut up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit