Are There ANY Prophecies or Beliefs That The Witnesses Have Right In Your Opinion?

by minimus 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

" WHY HAVE THERE BEEN CHANGES OVER THE YEARS IN THE TEACHINGS OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ???."________Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 205

THE BIBLE STATE IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE

2 TIMOTHY 3:7 " ALWAYS LEARNING AND YET NEVER ABLE TO COME TO AN ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE OF TRUTH"

• trebor
    trebor

@InterestedOne

"In our day, seemingly learned men, educated in the wisdom of this world, may say otherwise. Their goal is to convince you of their view, and they may even do so with religious fervor. They seek to further their own careers in pursuit of fame by sifting the facts. In stark contrast, Jehovah's people are humble, unlettered and ordinary. They allow Jehovah, who knows the beginning from the end, to guide them into all truth. Yes brother, in the name of our now-reigning king, Jesus, whom the facts show was evidently placed on his throne by Jehovah in 1914, Amen."

Ad hominem attacks along with a few other argument fallacies. You come across as a Watchtower study article.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Was, darlin'.....you are in fine form today.

Love ya,

Palm

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

trebor - I was just playing :) I'll give it a rest though to avoid clutter. BTW I think Nomad is playing too. It's a humorous exercise in the JW dynamic.

• trebor
    trebor

InterestedOne...Ya, killing me...LOL.

NomadSoul too?

Jeez, I picked a fine time to be more a poster than lurker.

Anyhow, happy Friday all...Hope everyone has a great weekend!

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

Happy Friday to you too, trebor. Your posts were valuable and clear responses to the JW responses. Thanks for them, even if they were prompted by someone playing a role.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Yeah, I didn't mean to. I was just being sarcastic at first and then it the ball kept rolling. Of course interestedone is more well versed in JW talk than I am. He must've given convention talks.

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

LOL, no. I just sat in the meetings in attempt to understand what my JW acquaintance was involved with. I couldn't help but pick up on their language and reasoning style. After a year, I couldn't take it anymore. I realized that due to the way they use the English language and their rhetoric, I would most likely not be able to have rational discussions with them.

• wasblind
    wasblind

It's all good fella's,

you have shown that it is clear that the WTS sheep are not as well armored as they think

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey ((((((( Palm ))))))) hugs and love to ya

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit