Are There ANY Prophecies or Beliefs That The Witnesses Have Right In Your Opinion?

by minimus 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bella15
    Bella15

As an organization they are a CULT of Christianity ...... they have NOTHING right ... they are a for $$$$$ organization people ...

Just like a wouldn't taste a pie with a tiny bit of excrement as part of the ingredients, I would never say that this organization is right about anything!!!

I only eat of one bread ... JESUS

• wasblind
    wasblind

yes interest one

They made a prophecy, Let's break it down ( simplified ), using the WTS literature and the bible

On page 133 in the Reasoning book the WTS has made it clear that they meet the qualifications of a true prophet

" Jehovah's Witnesses believe that the entire Bible is the inspired WORD of God"___Reasoning book page 199

They state

" Bible chronology ( from God's WORD ) also pinpointed in advance the time when certain important events in the fulfillment of God's purpose would take place."___________Reasoning book page 93 under the definintion

In all of the quotes I previously listed about 1914 from the reasoning book, the WTS just like Hananiah, used the word "WILL" while claiming to be a representative of Jehovah, they made it an absolute thing that was gonna happen, just by addin' that four letter word

Compare the qoutes

Jeremiah 28:2 " This is what Jehovah of armies, the God of Israel has said, ' I will break the yoke of the king of Babylon. within two full years more I am bringing back to this place all the utensils of the house of Jehovah..."

The WTS said

" The present wicked system of things, which extends worldwide, entered it's last days in 1914. And some of the generation alive then will also be on hand to witness it complete end in the great tribulation."_________reasoning book page 234

Again, Just like Hananiah, the WTS claim to represent Jehovah, Just like Hananiah the WTS claimed this came from God's WORDS. ( bible chronology )

And just like Hananiah, what the WTS claimed did not come true

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

Wow, wasblind. It's kind of chilling. And I'm not even superstitious or a believer. For some reason the way you & James broke it down sort of makes my blood run cold.

• JWOP
    JWOP

The Bible is inspired of God
    Jesus is God's Son
    Jesus lived in Heaven before coming to earth
    Mary was a virgin when she conceived Him
    Evolution is false
    Jesus' death did away with the old Law
    Homosexuality is a sin
    Fornication is a sin
    Divorce should be only due to extramarital sex
    We should preach the Gospel (though it should be the REAL gospel, not their counterfeit junk)
    We should meet on a regular basis for worship
    Do not use idols or pray to other gods
    Do not cuss
    Do not smoke
    Do not get drunk
    Do not use recreational drugs
    Jesus was not born on Christmas
    The pagan origins of many modern traditions
    Jesus died on a stake (not that it really matters as much as they want it to)

As for prophecies.... I don't believe they've gotten any right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit