Are There ANY Prophecies or Beliefs That The Witnesses Have Right In Your Opinion?

by minimus 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

I agree George,

religions do have a habit of usin' the bible to support any crazy belief system they choose

the WTS has more in common wit Babylon than thought

but as far as politics go, there are some things you just can't wait on the kingdom for, things may

not be fixed permanently by a vote, but the relief is welcome, temporary or not

When I was doin' field service I was mighty glad to be able to eat in the same establishments

as the folks I was out wit, and it was all due to politics, while waitin' on the kingdom

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Just what exactly did they "get right" about 1914?

Everything.

Perhaps.....but, was that due to help from the Adventists or Russell's measurments from the Great Pyramid of Giza? Then again a broken clock is right

twice a day.

That was just a coincidence.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

"Religion is a snare and a racket."

• Rob Crompton
    Rob Crompton

They had a missed opportunity with The Finished Mystery. It was a major faux pas and landed JudgeJoe with a rather tricky problem - little wonder itwas so short-lived. But in George Fisher's section on Ezekiel there was a prediction of a major onslaught against the Jewish people in Europe in the 1930s. I wonder what they mighthave done with that if the book hadn't been dumped or if Fisher hadn't fallen out of favour with the Judge.

• minimus
    minimus

1914 was a "marked" date. Yeah, right.

• Think About It
    Think About It

"Religion is a snare and a racket."

Excellent.

Think About It

• minimus
    minimus

My point is, why ever trust them? Their track record is awful!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

The world will hate them?

• La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
    La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!

Actually NC, they got that wrong. More like the world doesn't give a f#$# about them.

• minimus
    minimus

I don't even think they're "hated". They're just annoying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit