Medical Marijuana, Your opinion please?

by Greybeard 164 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

That scene is the best

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Funny how the tobacco industry added all sorts of toxins to their product in order to get people addicted and keep them that way and yet - the product is still legal.

Funny how the tobacco industry ran ads and promoted through the medical industry, health benefits of cigarettes for many, many years - and yet, the product is still legal.

Funny how the medical profession promoted valium and amphetamines as beneficial for many, many years until addiction rates soared - and yet they are still legal.

Funny how society has embraced alcohol as both medicinally and socially beneficial and ensured it's legality despite the reports of increased addiction, deaths by drunk driving, spousal abuse and fetal alcohol syndrome - still legal.

Interesting how a plant, a weed, something that can be grown without additives or pesticides or toxins, drank, eaten, smoked and proven to be medicinally beneficial, is illegal. Funny that. sammies

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

and what's the common element in all this? money.

The 1st one is what really gets to me. Tobacco is a KNOWN addictive substance with NO medical benefit whatsoever. It's been re-engineered for maximum addiction and all they have to say is it's bad for u when they sell it to u, to avoid any liability. And it's costing all of us a ton of money in healthcare for all these cancer patients in training

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I LOVE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Oh yeah....................

I must be Stoned LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Is it Tuesday or Wensday?????????????/ I'm...................

not quite.................

sure

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

they should just ban dihydrogen monoxide

• Diest
    Diest

ShirleyW You really should look at why illegal drugs were made illegal. Some needed to be illegal for safety. Others are illegal because of silly politcal reasons. Just think how many "SAFE" drugs have been recalled by the FDA.

Show me a study where someone died from inhaling pot and I'll show you a liar.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Yes it can help with pain issues. There is no physical addiction. I have at times smoked on a daily basis for long period of time and then stop cold turkey to go on a buisness trip and have zero issues.

If used for medical reasons on a regular basis, you should vap it, not smoke it.

Edit to add: You can't over dose on MJ. If you get to much, you just fall asleep.

I also have never heard of anyone beating their spouse in a fit of rage after smoking to much pot. The same can't be said for alcohol.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Looks like this thread is going to be a long running one.

Just proves that a lot of "Jehovahs Happy People" love their MJ. . !

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Edit to add: You can't over dose on MJ. If you get to much, you just fall asleep.

That may be true for vaporizing and smoking, but cooking it is a different story. Put too much in a brownie and you might just THINK you're over dosing. Lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit