Medical Marijuana, Your opinion please?

by Greybeard 164 Replies latest jw friends

• botchtowersociety
  • palmtree67
    palmtree67
    LoL, really? Oh my, good to know I may not be the only one.

Nope.

• JustThatGirl007
    JustThatGirl007

I wish the US would get it's shit straight and just legalize it. Decriminalize. Whatever the hell. Quit going state by state on this crap and make it federal.

It helps my migraines, it helps hyperemesis gravidarum (I have not used it for this, myself, but I am currently suffering from this condition), it helps my fibro, it helps anxiety, it helps me destress, it helps ALL my ailments!

• sizemik
    sizemik
    I go to the hubby and I ask did we do anything last night? He says yeah why do you ask? I replied cuz I don't remember a damn thing!

Damn shame that . . . try it again, and stay awake this time. The bong is an integral part of foreplay here . . . for good reason.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Yes my lady-friend loves to hit the bong before we have our fun. I'm not sure if it makes it better or just tolerable for her but it does great for us!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

nomad, try the vaporizer. I have the volcano and it works great. I have a small portable one when I travel.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well Palmie, if your hubby was in town, I'm sure he would have been thanking me the next day, lol.

"Today's news. I half crazed Canadian screaming 'it's just an edible' put a man into the hospital. Apparently he was almost sexed to death" Detectives are on the scene to not only to investigate the crime, but to try and figure out how to talk their wives into bud brownie consumption

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" Damn shame that . . . try it again, and stay awake this time."

Hm, perhaps. Maybe after a MJ brownie. Like I said before any down low MJ consumption by the hubby is medicinal and the smoke gives me a head ache. I was tired after moving and the effects from the MJ smoke was purely accidental.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'll bring u the same chocolate I gave Palmie. She was rather entertaining

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Haha, this is gonna be fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit