Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods
    James are you trying to take up N.drew's mantle?

I have my own, and it is heavy. It involves 12 cylinders.

• tec
    tec

When people defend her abusive behavior, it belittles all of the other people who were the targets of her abuse

And when people defend others who made jabs and insults sent to Nancy as if they never did anything, it belittles and dismisses the justified hurt that Nancy also felt.

Most everything that everyone is saying here, could be turned around and said to the other 'side'.

Mrs. J... even when Nancy said that Palm is sniping at her in various threads, you said that it is probably because palm is hurt and so has her reasons.

It was the same thing for Nancy.

Peace,

tammy

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Yeah, tell that to the nice gay couple that would like to get married.

That is politics.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

That is politics.

Sometimes the two cannot be separated----especially recently.

NC

• tec
    tec

Tammy, I was just joking when I said you should be banned.

James, lol... I totally know that. No worries!

Peace,

tammy

• james_woods
    james_woods

Thank you,
    Tammy.

• tec
    tec

Darling there was no crossfire. When you say that youre making it out like it was just an oopsie. Nancy knew what she was doing and who she was saying it to. I would ask you to stop defending her but at his point I don't think you can or really want to . So be it. I get it, I so get it.

I meant crossfire in all the pent-up hurt and anger and whatever else was going on.

I wasn't defending it. Just explaining. It was unfair to you, in either case.

Peace,

tammy

• talesin
    talesin

BTS,, I don't discuss religion, I discuss mental health!

hit and run posting,,, okay ... I'm good with that

t

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Sometimes the two cannot be separated----especially recently.
    NC

Why not?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hurt? Cuz I told her I wouldn't kiss her ass? That warrants being called a bitch. Wow.

Look back at those interactions. I, not once called Nancy a foul name, not even after she started the namecalling and I won't start now. Can't say that much for Nancy. But we all know she's special.

I don't want your explanations Tec cuz you're not Nancy and right now everything you're saying is sounding a bit hollow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit