Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods
    "GLADIATOR - do you think that progress has been made on this thread toward reducing the animosity between believers and non-believers?"

No It's the same old cat fight still playing itself out.

Sometimes I do not know why I try to herd cats.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    " Please explain why the rest of us have to walk on eggshells around NDrew

This is propaganda. What the hell does it mean? I don't think that way. Nobody else thinks that way. So why would you say it? Oh, ya, to make me look bad. There are thinking people left in the world. Not everyone has gone totally bonkers.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Only a fool thinks they can heard cats. Not calling names, just saying.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Actually, EE posted the exact same question at the same time as I did.

So far, Mrs. J is the only one to answer it.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

I think all you girls should kiss and make up.

I'd like to watch!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Why not keep ignoring that fact that you insulted FlyingHighNow New Chapter.

If pointing out what I observed is an insult, then I will own it. It's a pretty low bar to set when deciding if something is an insult or not---but whatever. It matters not to me. She singled me out, and began attacking, not my ideas, but me and my style. If it is an insult to say so, then I guess I just insulted her again.

It must be REALLY miserable to see insults everywhere, but if that gets off your persecution complex SO MUCH, that you are willing to absorb the thrill from so-called insults that weren't even against you, then go for it.

NC

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Only a fool thinks they can heard cats. Not calling names, just saying.

I have actually had good results with the space-time-gravity cat and Big Mean Number Nine. But they are Wibble.

Speaking of questions, PalmTree - was it you that posted that quotation from Athiest Activist O'Hair?

Would you care to comment on whether she was a good or bad example to Atheists/Atheism?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Speaking of questions, PalmTree - was it you that posted that quotation from Athiest Activist O'Hair?

What part of Palm's post was inaccurate?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

LoL, Gladiator you're a nut!

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

mrsjones5 The gladiator costume was the clue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit