Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew

Let's play N.drew or New Chapter

WHO wrote this stuff:

There was absolutely nothing I could say that was acceptable

anything other than conceding the point made me opinionated.

But to have someone continually play manipulative games instead of just coming forward and stating the problem

but when they come after me personally

I wouldn't want to touch off a cuss-me-out episode

more distressed that her friend would sit back and watch the insults fly, and always come to the defense of her insulter, but never her

You are aggressive, and you blame your vicitm I have victims? News to me!

she missed her target

guess who is often found at the center of it.

Calling names again?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

<------The bitch says to herself *she's so special*

Hail Thor!

Why do I have visions of kilts dancing through my head now?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I am aware, James, that you are going to openly disagree with anything I post. Just as I am aware that you will ignore when your friend is verbally abusive.

Since you have chosen to ignore my question repeatedly, I'm sure you won't be offended if I ignore your's.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Just as I am aware that you will ignore when your friend is verbally abusive.

You got no one else to blame but the moderators for this. James has NOTHING to do with it. Misplaced anger perhaps?

• N.drew
    N.drew

You are special Jones

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's Mrs Jones, Jonsey if you're nasty.

Channeling Janet right now.

• N.drew
    N.drew

LOL Mrs. Jones

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Jonesy is my son's nickname.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL---NDrew, you continue to take observations as insults! You can do as you wish, but when someone makes the observation it is an insult. If that is your very low bar for distinguishing insults, then I already said, I am guilty as charged. Now would you like to beat your point into the ground? Most people would not consider standing strong for themselves as an insult---but you do. I'm guilty of doing what you think of as insults.

Now I will sit back and watch as you go on and on and on and on! This is too rich for you to drop. Wooo Hoooo you have perceived an INSULT and therefore will hijack yet another thread to scream it from the mountains. Glory, Glory, Glory be---persecution! You couldn't be happier I suppose. It's so affirming---even when it's not directed at you.

How many pages N.Drew? How many pages before you are finished with your persecution party? I'd like to know so that I can skip ahead. Would you like me to start your own special thread?

Remember---serious injury gets recorded in the RED book, not the blue.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I am aware, James, that you are going to openly disagree with anything I post.

You are? I was not aware of that...

Since you have chosen to ignore my question repeatedly, I'm sure you won't be offended if I ignore your's.

No, not offended at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit