6/15 WT - WT Society can Run it's Business - but JW's Can't Have their Own

by flipper 78 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Oh Flipp, I just Luv you to death !!!!!!

If you don't mind, I like to make a specific point. Education, has always been the means for a better way of life

not everybody needed a four year degree to become successful, but for those who are not Steve Jobs, or the facebook

creator, the best way to a better means is education

As a black woman, I would be a fool to tell my daughter not to better herself through a good education

Education was forbidden to us at one time in this country, and the WTS still forbids it to black folk

Oh yea, I could of told her, " dont't go to college" do work fulltime for the WTS, on who's dime????

the governments.

Yea, A healthy young woman, could depend on social services because she doin' the " preachin' work"

ALL JW's need to wake up, especially BLACK FOLK, I done told y'all

WAKE THE HELL UP AND GET OUT OF DODGE !!!!!!!!!

• tornapart
    tornapart

I've always hated reading this kind of stuff even before I 'woke up'. Too many R&F JWs allow themselves to be controlled by this kind of thing. They allow themselves to be guilt tripped, end up 'towing the party line' and then they end up impoverished and unable to support a family.

• WalkTall
  • Chariklo
    Chariklo

" Do you think it would have been reasonable for Noah and his family to focus their efforts on DEVELOPING A BUSINESS , getting ahead among their contemporaries, or establishing a comfortable lifestyle ? OF COURSE NOT !! Knowing what lay ahead, they avoided such DISTRACTIONS . "

That pretty well wipes out a fair percentage of the congregation here, several elders included. Their businesses are flourishing, and in some cases they're driving around in large vehicles with 2012 regisatrations. Several are 2 or 3 car families. Even retirees.

Where are they laying up treasure? They may be preparing for Armageddon, but they're obviously hedging their bets.

• WalkTall
  • carla
    carla

Doesn't having your own business (window washing, janitorial, etc..) mean the jw's can more easily set their own hours making doing all the jw stuff top priority anyway? When you have your own business you can decide to take Fri off to go to the mind numbing dc's or assemblies, never work a Tues night or Sat morning and so on...

If they are already having financial difficulties this seems insane to me. How will they run their wt empire if everybody is on gov. help or working at what? McDonalds? what is approved employment? (present light of course)

• WalkTall
    WalkTall

IE just not working for me, so let's try Firefox!

Anyway, what I was trying to post was that it amazes me that these people can't see that the men running the organization they are enslaved to are on the brink of insanity. Any normal person reading this "advice" would immediately see the manipulation and sheer craziness being spouted. If the JW's can't read this and see that their precious GB could care less about THEIR future, I don't know what will shake the mind control they are under!!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

How can the Watchtower Society write this rubble, when it knows that it has falsely predicted the end of the world too many times!

Even in my short 44 years, I've seen the Watchtower change from 1975, to the Generation of 1914 (i.e. early 90s was end), etc., etc. to now, an "overlapping" generation.

There are many JWs who are savvy enough to thrive by owning their own business. They must get alot of joy from running their own shop. Now, that's being taken away from them too. How sad and terrible. The Watchtower is a drain on humanity.

Skeeter

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Why put Jehovah's service first? So they can waste their whole lives doing nothing, watching their souls suffer damnation instead of developing them, suffer stagnation as they accomplish nothing, and don't even realize that the end of the age (which is what they should be watching for) already happened and they missed it.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Don't get me wrong,

there is a real need for help from the government, when you are disabled or have lost your job

those are unforeseen occurances,

But choosin' to live off of welfare or someone else because you choose parttime or no work at all, is not right

That's teachin' man to wait for someone to feed him fish over an over again, instead of teachin' him how to fish

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit