6/15 WT - WT Society can Run it's Business - but JW's Can't Have their Own

by flipper 78 Replies latest jw friends

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

BS detector is going off!!! It's hard to believe that at one time I was dependant on this crap!

Just another way of flexing their muscles on the average JW and seeing who the 'true believers' are! THEY are making life harder on themselves, and yet they will say that this 'world' is making it harder on 'god's people'. Makes me sick to see the manipulation! SMH

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

because who is going to pay for all the CO's and DO's and BO's and ZO's if all the masses go into minimum wage work and can't take care of themselves,

much less their organization!?

There will always be some of them who will ignore the crap and do what they want despite what the GB says. They will then be guilted into providing for all the fools who did the bORG's bidding and then they will all just eek their way through life claiming that Jehovah is providing just what they need and the wealthier brothers are so generous and loving and they take care of them and yada yada yada

Isn't this just amazing bullshit in fact now I think the bORG is spreading the GB's shit on their WT and AW rags in addition to bullshit. Makes it more from God that way.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

If it is stately this clearly, I'm going to ask a few people point blank to wake up. Hypocrites! This really makes my blood boil. Do you realize how many people this religion is holding back from doing better for themselves? This is one contributing factor to teen pregnancy increasing among inner city teen JWs, they don't have any aspirations because they can't pursue anything wothwhile under JW doctrine.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

It's even worst in the simplified version...which is painfully simple, btw.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I looked at that article and almost decided to go back to the KH and start pioneering...

...but then I remembered that Noah never existed and the flood never happpened. So I'll get back to studying, because the world needs more engineers and fewer "piousneers."

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

@Flipper, each congregation is now seperated from the whole, no sharing the pains of liability, W.T.S. has shifted all the risk to uneducated elders, what a bargain! It's kinda nefarious and quite immoral.

• nugget
    nugget

this is a typical article to control the rank and file and elevate the sordid money grubbing of the society as something holy and exalted. It never occurs to the congregations to question where the money is going. The number of branches decreases, assembly halls are sold off, printing down sizes and real estate is sold off and does not appear to be reinvested anywhere significant. There is no message from higher up saying that there is a surplus of money that can be shared out amongst those in need as in the first century. Rather congregations are told to give more and there are still loans to the society donations and contributions. I fail to see how the societies money reserves will be of value in the new system and if the time is so close then why the need to have still more money.

What they are doing actually doesn't fit with what they are saying. If the end is so close whay aren't there more branch offices since just after Armaegeddon how can the society communicate with all the remote places in the world. Consolidation fits the world pattern of efficeincy savings but hardly is compatible with a worldwide society coordinating the establishment of a paradise Earth. They are revealed to be a business by their actions.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

One standard for the leaders and another standard for the rank and file.

Bangalore

• sir82
    sir82

But how are you supposed to support yourself in your pioneer service if you don't start up your own window washing business?

• rocketman
    rocketman

Even if there was (somehow) a worldwide flood, how do they read these things into the Bible account? All we know from that story is that Noah built an ark and that his family entered it. That's it. And yet they presume to infer that Noah and his family had no interests at all outside of building that ark.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit