If you don't know what's wrong it can't be fixed

by N.drew 220 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sabastious
    sabastious
    That is for the scope of human reality, Sab. You are entering the unproven supernatural. Thousands have claimed to see aliens, and there is yet to be proof. Don't let numbers fool you.

The Phoenix Lights don't have anything to do with numbers and was caught on tape. That is proof of the supernatural.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdIdDpJYSOM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLUAhVkGmj0

-Sab

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing
    Stars are real and that's what Greek Mythology is based on.

Humans are real, and that is what comic book heroes are based on.

I understand if you advocate symbolism for religion, but forget the factual my friend. Mutually exclusive.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Is it ever the correct decision to take someone's life as a result of them breaking a law? It's an age old question and I am a very strong proponent of the death penalty

Okay, so you've side stepped a bit by broadening the issue to capital punishment. We don't stone adulterers or women who lie about their virginity. But conveniently, you see this as an issue of capital punishment. Oh, and we don't stone people for working on the sabbath---but again---silly me, I miss the point. This is about capital punishment (although I think if you asked a young woman who was scared by a woman-hating culture to lie about her virginity may answer differently. Afterall, there was no such test for men coming out of this wise book).

soooooo---If I understand correctly, the US is the only western country that still practices the death penalty. So one could also argue, that THIS practice is also being disposed of. What then?

NC

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    The Phoenix Lights don't have anything to do with numbers and was caught on tape. That is proof of the supernatural.

Are you messing with us, Sab? You're joking, right?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Using mythical creatures to explain the unexplained and using confirmation bias as a validation - that sums up religion quite well. I bid you folks good evening.

It was more of a logical exercise than an explaination for the unexplained, but take care friend!

-Sab

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I think a fundamental yet common mistake has been made here. You assume the tiny human-like flying creature is a fairy. So wrong. It's a god or an alien. Don't jump to conclusions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zq3ejyYJ2A

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Are you messing with us, Sab? You're joking, right?

You're back! Since no one can explain the lights and are not progressing towards an explaination it will remain supernatural until otherwise. Kind of like how we can't really explain gravity, but apples still fall off of trees.

-sab

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Well Sab, you got me with the Pheonix Lights.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Yes N.Drew I absolutely agree about Heb.4v12. It divides, no question.

Loz x

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

You're back! Since no one can explain the lights and are not progressing towards an explaination it will remain supernatural until otherwise. Kind of like how we can't really explain gravity, but apples still fall off of trees.

Supernatural by DEFAULT? Need I remind you that every mystery ever solved has turned out to be NOT supernatural? You would think with the evidence at hand, that the more logical default would be natural but unexplained. Are you saying that GRAVITY is supernatural? I can no longer operate on this plane. It gives me a headache.

NC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit