What does your profile name say about you?

by usualusername 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Only in america ^

But the meaning behind mine is, uh... I have a very boring accent. It's not Queens English, Cockney, Souce, or Brummy. It's just flat. I should have picked Vanilla_Accent, that sounds tastier.

Ta-da!

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Juan Viejo = "Old John"

I'm old.

My name is John.

2 = the second

This is my second JWN account using the pseudonym "Juan Viejo." I was unable to access my original account after an extended absence due to technical difficulties.

JV

• renderme
    renderme

Mine is a reference to being a 3D graphics artist.

• Mary
    Mary

That I'm the Mother of God. But of course, everyone on here already knew that.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

What an interesting thread!

Talesin, I thought yours was to do with the Talyllyn railway in Wales!

Hotspur, I too enjoyed that comic, even though it was meant for boys.

JRK, I admire your courage in giving your initials!

As for me, well, Chariklo was one of the centaurs in Greek mythology, married to Chiron, and also, confusingly, a nymph or naiad, wise and renowned for her grace. Astronomically, one of the trans-Neptunian-objects is named after her; many of them are given names from world mythology.

I like everything to do with space and astronomy, and the same for mythology, and as for being renowned for wisdom and grace, well, the perfect name!

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

I am stuck in a movement

Working on getting unstuck though. When I am out I will rejoin the board as unstuck

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Let's see, I was an elder once and that was more than enough. I think I would still be trapped if I hadn't been an elder. I saw the real underpinnings of the organization and it helped free me. If you want to see the reality of "The Truth" become and elder once.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

My real name means "palmtree" in Hebrew.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Guess

• heathen
    heathen

I think mine means I hate religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit